CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
sorry im a bit late with the article, been swamped

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
nice read i agree the first part of the year it was a bit rough. I knew it was going to take a little time to get the chemistry right and getting to know the other players abillities. But recently they have gotten their swagger back. (sorry i stole that from Lou) I think if they can avoid serious injuries then yes this team is a contender and will be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nice read i agree the first part of the year it was a bit rough. I knew it was going to take a little time to get the chemistry right and getting to know the other players abillities. But recently they have gotten their swagger back. (sorry i stole that from Lou) I think if they can avoid serious injuries then yes this team is a contender and will be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs.

its unfortunate that hossa got hurt again.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
its unfortunate that hossa got hurt again.

i guess i still dont like the guy but he is important to this team, as long as he doesnt get 40 goals im ok (bet with addison)

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
i guess i still dont like the guy but he is important to this team, as long as he doesnt get 40 goals im ok (bet with addison)

And that bet is for ANY season. I still dont understand how you cant like the Hoss.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And that bet is for ANY season. I still dont understand how you cant like the Hoss.

is this alan?
images

just kidding!!! :) :) you know i got love for ya!