CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That doesn't really capture the breadth of it. You should really acquaint yourself with the role of a guardian.
You should acquaint yourself with a better argumentative position than what you have.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luckly for Castro 3.5 not much for him but thats a real shady deal. No way he should be accountable for that

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, I should be more like you and spitball irrelevant or inconsequential arguments.
I'm not deliberately misrepresenting posts to make you look silly. You're doing a good enough job of that on your own.

Liked Posts:
I'm not deliberately misrepresenting posts to make you look silly. You're doing a good enough job of that on your own.

And on top of the spitballing, you've now resorted to a reply that's akin "I know you are but what am I."

And this coming from a guy that wasn't able to discern that the academy isn't his employer.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
And on top of the spitballing, you've now resorted to a reply that's akin "I know you are but what am I."

And this coming from a guy that wasn't able to discern that the academy isn't his employer.
LOL. I've never made the claim that the academy was his employer. I rest my case.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Easy answer is keep you funds in American accounts.
It's my understanding this is essentially what he has done. The majority of his assets are kept in the US.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe he should have kept all his money in a US bank. Would be a lot harder to seize that way. Might have to pay taxes on it though.

Anything that was needed in the DR could have been wired. I would never trust any amount of money to a third world bank. They come up with new creative ways to take it away from you in those countries, especially if you are a local with no real power in that country.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
his poor play? sounds like an excuse. he made a deal. pay up..simple.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

His dad made a deal and he paid once. He has a legit right to fight the case.