Starlin Castro: The Savior of the Cubs Franchise?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dah i think fuld shud be leadoff

hez better than dat soriano guy

i think colvin is better than castro because he hits teh HRz more dan castro

derrek lee shud be twaded...and we shud have colvin at first....ja

Last edited:

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have earned your way onto my ignore list for even mentioning Fukudome and Santo in the same paragraph.

That seems a little extreme. He was just making a comparison that a strong bat was supposed to help the Cubs. And to be fair, Kosuke was supposed to be good. It just so happens anyone Hendry signs goes from good to bad, or bad to worse. Except for Silva, but he's the exception that proves the rule.

Last edited:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
but but but kosuke has teh same number of home runs that he had his rookie year in 150 less ABs!...and his slugging percentage is at a career high!!!!!!1111!!!!!l he's going to be super hideki matsui!!!!

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That seems a little extreme. He was just making a comparison that a left handed bat was supposed to help the Cubs. And to be fair, Kosuke was supposed to be good. It just so happens anyone Hendry signs goes from good to bad, or bad to worse. Except for Silva, but he's the exception that proves the rule.

How, how has Kosuke gone from good to bad or bad to worse? Tell me.

Silva was a trade, genius. You're really making your cast for the ignore list.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:

Then put him on the ignore list, if you won't stfu then. I hate when people think their the best and think they know everything.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm not sure how to respond to this. Kosuke always has a good April and first few weeks of May and then he slows to a crawl. So, whatever that is.

So Hendry didn't agree to the terms of the trade to get rid of Bradley for Silva? That just proves my point in a slightly different way.

Super. I'm incredibly broken hearted over this. In fact, I probably won't sleep for weeks.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really hope castro doesnt become a bust, we would lose 80 percent of the cubs ccs users to ledge jumping off of the hancock.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
but but but kosuke has teh same number of home runs that he had his rookie year in 150 less ABs!...and his slugging percentage is at a career high!!!!!!1111!!!!!l he's going to be super hideki matsui!!!!
Hideki has been a bust for the Angels. He lived on hitting homers to right field at Yankee Stadium.