Stars' Roussel to be Targeted Tonight's Game?

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing Roussel receive his karmic justice tonight. But I'd much rather see the Hawks score about 15 goals on the Stars. Way better response than turning it into a goon-fest. Something the Hawks won't win, either.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love goals but cmon, no one wants to see some good ol' fashioned face punching?

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
So is this the IGT for tonight? :shrug:

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I started this thread with the intention of watching the game to see what transpired and ended up missing the game lol.

Anyone watched and saw what happened, if anything?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I started this thread with the intention of watching the game to see what transpired and ended up missing the game lol.

Anyone watched and saw what happened, if anything?

No real fights. Roussel got into it with Versteeg at the end of the game, but that was it. Real tough guy, Roussel, going after Versteeg.

And the Hawks beat the shit out of the Stars. So, yeah.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Dallas definitely frustrated at the end being thouroughly embarrassed at home. Tried to goon it up a bit in the 3rd but didn't get out of hand.

I love hearing Lets Go Hawks chants in other teams barns, so fucking cool!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No real fights. Roussel got into it with Versteeg at the end of the game, but that was it. Real tough guy, Roussel, going after Versteeg.

And the Hawks beat the shit out of the Stars. So, yeah.

Versteeg at first, but then Morin went after Roussel.... if the linesman had not been johny on the spot they woulda scrapped.... Roussel was talking shit the whole way off the ice and Bollig was standing right in front of the Dallas bench yapping at him.

In the end we made his whole team our bitch lol so he can talk all he wants.

Funny at the end of the game Eddie O said the Hawks would be better off resorting to going after the Dallas skill players like Roussel was going after Kane... I found that an interesting comment from Eddie O, seems like him and Foley normally just ignore the junk and say you should play the game and let your play do the talking.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Versteeg at first, but then Morin went after Roussel.... if the linesman had not been johny on the spot they woulda scrapped.... Roussel was talking shit the whole way off the ice and Bollig was standing right in front of the Dallas bench yapping at him.

In the end we made his whole team our bitch lol so he can talk all he wants.

Funny at the end of the game Eddie O said the Hawks would be better off resorting to going after the Dallas skill players like Roussel was going after Kane... I found that an interesting comment from Eddie O, seems like him and Foley normally just ignore the junk and say you should play the game and let your play do the talking.

I like Edzo usually ... but that's fucking dumb. Taking runs at Dallas' star players just opens the door for another run at a Hawks' star. And they'll keep going back and forth til someone suffers a serious injury. There's no point.

Light them up on the scoreboard, just like the Hawks did. If Roussel happens to get himself into a scrap, so be it. But the Hawks shouldn't go out of their way to exact revenge, because he's likely to respond with a cheap shot on Toews/Kane/Keith, etc.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Edzo usually ... but that's fucking dumb. Taking runs at Dallas' star players just opens the door for another run at a Hawks' star. And they'll keep going back and forth til someone suffers a serious injury. There's no point.

Light them up on the scoreboard, just like the Hawks did. If Roussel happens to get himself into a scrap, so be it. But the Hawks shouldn't go out of their way to exact revenge, because he's likely to respond with a cheap shot on Toews/Kane/Keith, etc.

That's hockey. Do you really think it'll take a cheap shot on an opposing team to get that opposing team to go at our stars...like they haven't been trying since our guys have emerged?

They've been trying--and if they're not, then they're not trying to win.