start hinrich

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
no one has said it yet. start hinrich at the 2. bring salmons off the bench at the 3.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
screw 4 inches. hinrich doesnt need 3 inches. he's better at guarding 2's anyways.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
screw 4 inches. hinrich doesnt need 3 inches. he's better at guarding 2's anyways.

Who is our backup pg then? give the guy a break, he is in a slump, let him work his way out of it.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
it might be because he just had a kid. i was talking about how slow he is, but i always wanted to start hinrich. salmons reminds me of igudola. both guys struggled at the 2 guard. if this continues for much longer, we should bring him off the bench.

the good(?) news is that salmons isn't opting out of his contract.

sebastian

Liked Posts:
Totally disagree. Hinrich is a great backup PG. He's a mediocre-to-below-average starting SG. Why not keep him in the role where he will most likely flourish?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
as a 6th man, he's going to be playing most of his minutes at the 2 anyways. once rose gets healthy, how many minutes do we have at pg? rose is going to get at least 33-35.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
we have way more available at the 2.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Its too early to make those type of personnel changes, we need to give it more time.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After 2 games? Are you kidding? And then who plays backup PG? Pargo? No thanks. Hinrich is going to end up playing around starter's minutes anyway, so just let him come off the bench with Miller so those two can "dominate" other 2nd units.