Start/Sit Questions Thread

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey yall, two questions:
1) who would you start this week? Josh Allen vs Rams or Cam Newton vs the Raiders?

2) Of these 3, which 2 would you play?
a) Jimmy Graham vs the Falcons? He hasn't done much, but the Falcons defense is trash
b) TJ Hockenson vs the Cardinals? Kenny Golloday is back, so I'm worried about Hock's targets
c) Emmanuel Sanders vs the Packers? He didn't do shit last week even though Michael Thomas is injured

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey yall, two questions:
1) who would you start this week? Josh Allen vs Rams or Cam Newton vs the Raiders?

a) Jimmy Graham vs the Falcons? He hasn't done much, but the Falcons defense is trash
b) TJ Hockenson vs the Cardinals? Kenny Golloday is back, so I'm worried about Hock's targets
c) Emmanuel Sanders vs the Packers? He didn't do shit last week even though Michael Thomas is injured
1. I like Cam. Both should have solid fantasy performances.

2. Woof. I don't think you can start Jimmy Graham. I'd go Hockenson/Sanders.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
1. I like Cam. Both should have solid fantasy performances.

2. Woof. I don't think you can start Jimmy Graham. I'd go Hockenson/Sanders.

I agree with this, but I hate that second scenario. Ugh. Is there someone else available you could play over sanders? I honestly wouldn't even roster him. You might have better luck with someone like Jeff Wilson. Everyone thinking McKinnon is going to get all the work, but that isn't really Shanahan's game. Wilson has TD upside. He could probably carve out at least 9-10 pts against the Giants. I honestly wouldn't roster Graham either, but he's at least getting targets, so there's that. I also think Golladay clears out some space for Hock.

@dweebs19

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
which guy for a flex spot?
mike davis
jk dobbins

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
mike davis
jk dobbins

I'd play Davis out of sheer volume. It's not a particularly great matchup though. Chargers defense is really freaking good.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with this, but I hate that second scenario. Ugh. Is there someone else available you could play over sanders? I honestly wouldn't even roster him. You might have better luck with someone like Jeff Wilson. Everyone thinking McKinnon is going to get all the work, but that isn't really Shanahan's game. Wilson has TD upside. He could probably carve out at least 9-10 pts against the Giants. I honestly wouldn't roster Graham either, but he's at least getting targets, so there's that. I also think Golladay clears out some space for Hock.

@dweebs19
this is a 14 team league...there's barely anyone decent left in waivers and I have a shit ton of injuries already

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'd play Davis out of sheer volume. It's not a particularly great matchup though. Chargers defense is really freaking good.

chargers D line is down a couple bodies with one of them being Melvin

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney vs AntMill vs Pittman Jr vs Mike Williams?

My two top WRs are Julio and Debo so I’m kind of fucked at WR right now.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
mike davis
jk dobbins
I'd probably go Davis just based on volume. He should be involved in the passing game. I think last week he had like 3 catches for 75 yards after CMC went down.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Need a WR2 guy with Thomas out -

Will Fuller @ Pit
Robby Anderson @ LAC
Corey Davis @ Min (AJ Brown is out and MN sux)

I'm leaning Fuller atm.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'd probably go Davis just based on volume. He should be involved in the passing game. I think last week he had like 3 catches for 75 yards after CMC went down.

he had 8 catches in like a quarter lol

as far as your question, I’d go Davis probably. I don’t trust will fullers hammys lol

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Foles in there, Jimmy Graham now seems like a must add waiver pickup.

I got him as last pick in keeper, but dropped due to multiple injury holds & need for the spot. Now hoping to regain via claims. Still only a spot starter at this point, but worth the early grab if you can it seems.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
With Foles in there, Jimmy Graham now seems like a must add waiver pickup.

I got him as last pick in keeper, but dropped due to multiple injury holds & need for the spot. Now hoping to regain via claims. Still only a spot starter at this point, but worth the early grab if you can it seems.
Yeah, can't argue there. Graham looks to be worth an add. Jeff Wilson worth a spot flex start if mostert and McKinnon can't go. I'm probably going to have to roll with him with godwin and diontae Johnson both likely out.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You know, if the Pit-TN and Vikes-Texans games don't happen I am fucked

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey yall, two questions:

I accidentally started Graham and it turned out ok. I forgot he was still the starter from the week before and I went to change him out of my lineup last minute and it was already 1:01. I couldn't change him out. I won by 6 points. It worked out.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
If you are all still doubting the Henderson add please dont. He is going to score points every week for you and Akers brown are done.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, can't argue there. Graham looks to be worth an add. Jeff Wilson worth a spot flex start if mostert and McKinnon can't go. I'm probably going to have to roll with him with godwin and diontae Johnson both likely out.

Yep. I have Mostert in keeper and snagged Wilson...even started him over Gurley who I thought would underperform vs Bears. He got 14 pts, but Wilson later gave me 20. Gamble paid off there. Looking like Wilson good for another week as McKinnon hurt now too?