State of the Board Union

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
please get out of my thread and to the unemployment office tout de suite, you sorry excuse for a failure. sorry you're so jealous of my blog.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
please get out of my thread and to the unemployment office tout de suite, you sorry excuse for a failure. sorry you're so jealous of my blog.

I thought it was an improvement. It did not have the "donate food stamps" button.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Christ I'm hungry.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry you wasted time and effort responding to that fucktard.

But to your final point. Pete Carroll gutted the Seahawks roster to get to where his team is today. He had more roster turnover and transactions as President of that football operation than any other franchise in the league. They went 7-9 in his first two seasons and then went 11-5, won a Super Bowl and then appeared in a Super Bowl.

When Hasselback and Whitehurst flopped they were gutted from the roster without a second thought. Carroll gave up a second and a third round pick AND gave him an extension to be the starting QB. But also drafted Russell Wilson when Whitehurst couldn't cut it, to be immediate competition. There was no effort to bottle feed Whitehurst like the Bears have done for the last 7 years with Cutler.

When Aaron Curry, the fourth overall pick couldn't get the job done for Carroll, he was sent packing. There was no effort to save his career ala Shea McClellin.

If you don't come in and compete then you don't belong. If your feelings get hurt easily then you don't belong. You either fight for your job or your gone. No level of prior investment success or stature matters.

All that matters is right now and no one gives a shit what you did or what you can potentially do in the future. All that matters is what are you doing to help win right this fucking minute not what you did to help us win three and four years ago.

So yes gut the roster and replace the garbage on the guys hungry to play. And when they don't work out raid the practice squads and make trades. Find guys that can play and don't hang on to guys who have shown us nothing or are too old to compete in the future.

:clap:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought it was an improvement. It did not have the "donate food stamps" button.

I need to write my mission statement where I declare that I am sui generis superior to everyone who is currently employed in chicago sports media, thereby alienating them and ensuring I will never be hired by any of them.

But why would I want to be? I will just wait until the undeniable brilliance of my material causes their bosses to fire them and enter a bidding war for my services.

edit: just read the part about either fighiting for your job or "your gone". How ironic!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

But to your final point. Pete Carroll gutted the Seahawks roster to get to where his team is today. He had more roster turnover and transactions as President of that football operation than any other franchise in the league. They went 7-9 in his first two seasons and then went 11-5, won a Super Bowl and then appeared in a Super Bowl.

When Hasselback and Whitehurst flopped they were gutted from the roster without a second thought. Carroll gave up a second and a third round pick AND gave him an extension to be the starting QB. But also drafted Russell Wilson when Whitehurst couldn't cut it, to be immediate competition. There was no effort to bottle feed Whitehurst like the Bears have done for the last 7 years with Cutler.

When Aaron Curry, the fourth overall pick couldn't get the job done for Carroll, he was sent packing. There was no effort to save his career ala Shea McClellin.

If you don't come in and compete then you don't belong. If your feelings get hurt easily then you don't belong. You either fight for your job or your gone. No level of prior investment success or stature matters.

All that matters is right now and no one gives a shit what you did or what you can potentially do in the future. All that matters is what are you doing to help win right this fucking minute not what you did to help us win three and four years ago.

So yes gut the roster and replace the garbage on the guys hungry to play. And when they don't work out raid the practice squads and make trades. Find guys that can play and don't hang on to guys who have shown us nothing or are too old to compete in the future.

Biff,

Why are you calling people names?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Shocked people read what windy writes. You are pretty strong ole for being able to do so

Windy makes as much sense as anyone on this board, and he thankfully spares us the frat-bot vernacular. Or, do you prefer purely gifs, straw-mans, and sarcasm?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Preach, the fucktards are going to reply to you personally because they have no substance with which to refute. Although I still am waiting for you to concede I was right about Will Sutton. j/k

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Preach, the fucktards are going to reply to you personally because they have no substance with which to refute. Although I still am waiting for you to concede I was right about Will Sutton. j/k

Will Sutton isn't going to matter in this 3-4 defense so any argument involving him will become moot.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was watching some science channel yesterday, and they said tardigrades can repair their own DNA that has been damaged from radiation. How fucking cool is that?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was watching some science channel yesterday, and they said tardigrades can repair their own DNA that has been damaged from radiation. How fucking cool is that?

they also are cannibalistic.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

I must have watched the same show, I thought the same thing!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did, multiple times.

But when you're the best looking poster on the site (sorry despbro), they can't keep you away for long.

I'll see you in hell, Grimsley ...