Steelers GM is saying that FIELDS is looking AWESOME!!!

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Good luck to him. I hope he wins every game he plays except when he's against the Bears.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've been a huge Justin Fields fan since before he was drafted, and I wish him the best in Pittsburgh. We're rolling with Caleb.
I still get a kick out of the numerous discussions about him. Just let it go people lol

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just appreciate the work and effort he put forth trying to be the guy everyone wanted him to be. We can only hope that CW puts out the same kind of effort.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mostly seems to be the people that wanted to keep fields and attacked others who disagreed that are so quick to tell others to just move on now in threads like these.

"Lets just not talk about it anymore guys, cmon grow up"

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mostly seems to be the people that wanted to keep fields and attacked others who disagreed that are so quick to tell others to just move on now in threads like these.

Bingo.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
Why isn't there just a single “All Justin Fields” thread for anything and everything instead of a new thread every time him or someone on the Steelers cracks a fart

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I mean, it's time to move on. He hasn't been a Bear for months, and he's been replaced with someone that will very likely be a better player right out of the gate. What else is there to say about him? It's over.

The people that can't let this go are the kind of dudes that haven't had a girlfriend in 8 years because they're still mad about the last girl that broke their wittle heart. And they'll just randomly bring her up and talk shit about her while everyone else just kinda goes... 👀

Therapy > being bitter about your ex. This applies to wives, girlfriends, and QBs.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

They hate being reminded of how wrong they were.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm glad it's Fields instead of some other "fuck you and the bears" type of guy.
I could drop names for some reminders that will piss some people off but keep in mind.... we have the triggered syndrome around here.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wish Justin luck but i fucking doubt he'll get any better, Tomlin isn't a QB savior.