Stephen Paea pregame Haka dance

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
not as funny as Anthony Adams but...

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Paea has been our best lineman through the first 2 games, he has really stepped up his game. But the other 3 guys need to step up because this d will look much much better with a pass rush which has been non existent.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
I saw that and thought to myself....I would hate to piss that guy off.

Happy Human 1001

Liked Posts:
call me superstitious if you like, but Paea does his pre-game haka, and what follows is one of the most chaotic, messy games I've seen in a long time. Maybe if someone from the Bears organization had sacrificed a maiden to the nearest volcano god at the end of the haka, things might have gone smoother during the game?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
call me superstitious if you like, but Paea does his pre-game haka, and what follows is one of the most chaotic, messy games I've seen in a long time. Maybe if someone from the Bears organization had sacrificed a maiden to the nearest volcano god at the end of the haka, things might have gone smoother during the game?

It worked for Paea though, he had a good game

the other guys might need to join in on the Maori warrior dance rather than just watching it

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about you are dumb ! Ancient war dance that has been done for hundreds of years and will be around after your dead. How's that sound?

Disease, poverty, slavery, and The Packers have been around before my time and will be there after my time. Just because something's been there, doesn't make it good.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Disease, poverty, slavery, and The Packers have been around before my time and will be there after my time. Just because something's been there, doesn't make it good.

And i used to think u were kewl...

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Football players are not Warriors OR Soldiers, they simply provide entertainment.