Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What is up with all these people dying? It's a shame really...

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
If I find out this condo was in the ghetto well than its his own fault. I hate rich people who keep going back for what ever reason. RIP Steve.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
sounds like he was in a bad part of town with a 20 yr old. Can someone say drugs or prostitution?

Liked Posts:
For me, it's really been alarming when an athlete (especially) or someone i've grown up watching dies.

We had a few close calls 2 or 3 summers ago in Chicago. I remember several pros being tied up and having tape put around their mouths...didnt Eddy Curry experience that...and someone else...Antoine Walker maybe...? That sounded really scary.

It's always an eyebrow-raiser when this stuff happens...

Just very sad.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
For me, it's really been alarming when an athlete (especially) or someone i've grown up watching dies.

We had a few close calls 2 or 3 summers ago in Chicago. I remember several pros being tied up and having tape put around their mouths...didnt Eddy Curry experience that...and someone else...Antoine Walker maybe...? That sounded really scary.

It's always an eyebrow-raiser when this stuff happens...

Just very sad.

This summer has been horrible
David Carridean: Died during a sex act
Farrah Faucet: died of anal cancer
Michael Jackson: Heart attack/over dose
Billy Mays: heart attack

Now Steve McNair

Sad.

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

Carradine's wasn't suicide or foul play as they suspected at first?

We're definitely going to need to watch more funny youtube videos...we need some cheering up.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

Carradine's wasn't suicide or foul play as they suspected at first?

We're definitely going to need to watch more funny youtube videos...we need some cheering up.

It was ruled an accident during a sex act.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Now I feel bad he was killed by his girl friend but hey had he kept it in his pants and stayed home like the family man he is portrayed to have been this wouldnt have happened.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Exactly, and if you are going to cheat, find a girl that is used to your lifestyle, not some waitress with caviar dreams...he wasn't leaving his wife and kids for her. He got caught up with the wrong chick. He could have found a business woman or someone like that and cheated, not some girl hung up on his bank account.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Exactly, and if you are going to cheat, find a girl that is used to your lifestyle, not some waitress with caviar dreams...he wasn't leaving his wife and kids for her. He got caught up with the wrong chick. He could have found a business woman or someone like that and cheated, not some girl hung up on his bank account.

funny thing is they say it was his licensed gun she killed him with.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I say it was funny because if I knew she was crazy I know I wouldnt have a gun around her. Also I dont think she was after his money, she was just young and crazy in love. If she couldnt have him neither could the wife (in her thoughts)

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
maybe you are right. I am about his age and I like younger girls, but mature also. Again, if she had something going for herself, maybe she doesn't react that way. She takes the truck and says "thanks, see you later"