Stewart back to being a shit head!

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Says the guy who barely speaks english and has over 9500 posts on here. :elephant:

9499 better post then you have :elephant:

il do the math for you

9500 - 1 = 9499

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd love to hear how I'm a bandwagon fan, I've liked the Cubs since I started watching the game around 2000 when Sosa was here, and still root for them.

Considering I haven't spent a dime on years on Cubs memorabilia I'd say that he isn't selling me much, I barely watch the team play. I agreed that we need to rebuild, but that doesn't give me a reason to watch them play when they aren't going to win. But continue to try making me, the one who uses actual grammar look dumb.

Those quotes right there are prove your not a fan. You just come around when things are going good. Guess what, being a fan means your around the Good, the bad, and the ugly

You dont have to like the bad or the ugly but real fans still watch their team. Then we bitch about the team. Thats what real fans do

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those quotes right there are prove your not a fan. You just come around when things are going good. Guess what, being a fan means your around the Good, the bad, and the ugly

You dont have to like the bad or the ugly but real fans still watch their team. Then we bitch about the team. Thats what real fans do

wanna post that in any other threads for shits and giggles?

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Don't worry about the fact that your hitting .168 in the minors, it's because the front office hates you..... Yeah that's why your not in the majors

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you blindly follow a team and worship everything they do, you are a sheeple.

Questioning moves I realize is unheard of around here but contrary to popular belief, Epstein does not walk on water.

He is OPEN for criticism.
You mean to say that you don't get dinners at Epstein's mansion?