Still cannot wrap it around my head

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears D kept the "best" team in the league to 0 touchdowns and only 2 field goals. This in and of itself is fucking amazing. I fucking love this team.

And the offensive line did much better than last week. Only 1 sack and opened up running lanes.

Trubs may have thrown 3 picks, but hawt damn was this a good game to watch. I cannot wait for Sunday against the Packers--Bears Revenge.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That defense was just on a whole other plane of existence tonight. They finally put down 4 quarters of what they are in the same game. It just so happened to be in motha fuckin prime time against the vaunted Rams offense. BTW. This is the only time McVay has been held to 0 touchdowns.

I was so swagged out by the defense's performance that during the 3rd quarter I just gave up on the fact the offense wasn't doing much and Mitch was looking bad. It was one of those signature defensive performances where you feel that the offense could do no wrong because it didn't matter. That defense was simply not going to let them lose. For fucks sake people. If you still haven't by now just sat back, relaxed, and begun to enjoy what is unfolding before you...I don't know what you're waiting for.

BEAR THE FUCK DOWN BITCHES

Last edited:

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really only one field goal. Their first one came on a turnover that put the ball already in field goal range. You can't pin that one on the defense.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
The Rams were averaging 35 ppg going into this matchup. They scored 6.

The Rams were averaging 440 total yards of offense. Tonight they had 214.

Todd Gurley was averaging 98 yards rushing and 5 ypc. Tonight he had 28 yards and averaged 2.5 ypc.

Jared Goff had only 1 game this season where he threw more than 1 pick, where he threw 2 v. Seattle. Tonight, he threw four.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Fitzmagic doesn't feel so bad?

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
. For fucks sake people. If you still haven't by now just sat back, relaxed, and begun to enjoy what is unfolding before you...I don't know what you're waiting for.

BEAR THE FUCK DOWN BITCHES

My wife and I had so much fun watching. We went to a bar where many Bears fans gather for every game. There was food, a tab, and just some damn good fun. 1 rams fan too LOL

I was calling for safety to begin the half. And after the the final Mitch turnover, I kept yelling, "Return the favor!" 23 must have heard me through the TV. ;)

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
My wife and I had so much fun watching. We went to a bar where many Bears fans gather for every game. There was food, a tab, and just some damn good fun. 1 rams fan too LOL

I was calling for safety to begin the half. And after the the final Mitch turnover, I kept yelling, "Return the favor!" 23 must have heard me through the TV. ;)

Keep that yelling up!! :clap:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fangio got into McVay's head and built himself a nice little bungalow with a white picket fence.

Permanent real estate in McVay's mind.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rams points by game this season:
33, 34, 35, 38, 33, 23, 39, 29, 35, 36, 54, 30, 6.

Six. #Bears

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fangio got into McVay's head and built himself a nice little bungalow with a white picket fence.

He had no answer. Nice to see defense still has a place in this league.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

We can hope.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
One thing I notice this year is this team doesn’t give up. Last week was the best example of it. The team has character and it shows. Looking at the season we don’t have lucky wins. And our losses could all be Ws. That says allot for a rookie hc and a 2 year qb learning a new complicated system.

As for yesterday’s game it probably was one of the best defensive battles for both teams by modern nfl standards. Both offenses looked dead in the water

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears D kept the "best" team in the league to 0 touchdowns and only 2 field goals. This in and of itself is fucking amazing. I fucking love this team.

And the offensive line did much better than last week. Only 1 sack and opened up running lanes.

Trubs may have thrown 3 picks, but hawt damn was this a good game to watch. I cannot wait for Sunday against the Packers--Bears Revenge.

And one of the FGs was from a Mitch gift (int) not the defense’s fault. So really the Rams offense earned only 1 fg.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
He had no answer. Nice to see defense still has a place in this league.

Remember posters claiming this past offseason that Fangio wasn't that good and the team wouldn't be any worse off without him?

He's clearly one of the top DC's in the NFL, possibly the best right now. This is the best defense we've had since 2005.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember posters claiming this past offseason that Fangio wasn't that good and the team wouldn't be any worse off without him?

He's clearly one of the top DC's in the NFL, possibly the best right now. This is the best defense we've had since 2005.

Some of that is from folks trying to rustle jimmies

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mack, Hicks, Jackson, Fuller are All-Pros, and the rest of the defense is filled top quality talent. When clicking and communicating, it's hard to move the ball downfield, or intermediate because Trevathan, and Roquan is quickly becoming a top flight linebacker.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Goldman may have played his best game as a Bear last night.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Goldman may have played his best game as a Bear last night.

Eddie Goldman penetrated so fast on that sack safety, he must have been hallucinating Goff was bacon. Big shout out to Floyd who's tackle for loss is what setup Eddie's scamper into the end zone.

Last edited: