Still interested in Russell Wilson?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
3 posts in and you have two of the worst thread ideas I've seen

I straight up didn’t believe this was an honest question from the op! I thought it was a funny dig at everybody and a way to hype up Fields.

Yup, this dude treats posts like strikes.
Hopefully, he’s out.

Trading Fields for Wilson and future draft capital. I just can’t.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
No...the Bears landed their franchise qb w/o having to give up the farm for a player making $40/ year.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
People here are crazy. I love the move (could be the best in Bears history) and am beyond hyped about Fields but Russell Wilson is a guaranteed top 5 QB in his prime.

Fields absolutely has a chance to get there (and potentially be even be better one day) but he hasn't even played a snap yet in the NFL level so it's still just that: a chance.

If Seahawks value Fields highly and come down on their asking price, you do that trade in a heartbeat.
He is also getting up there in age and this is coming from a fanboi of Wilson. Let's actually have out own QB for once.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Definitely not saying he could be better than Russ, but he has a very similar skillset and demeanor. I'd ride with the rookie that costs less, and has potential to be a Wilson-like talent for us for 15 rather than like 5 years.