Stop making memes of Kyle Long

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who practices at 6pm?

Actually you posted this a bit after 4 central time. Why I asked the question. Most HS football teams would be practicing now.

icon1.png
Last year of High School football

Started by Aesopian, 08-07-2018 01:25 PM

icon1.png

I never felt I was good enough for college football but I don't want this to be my last year playing football. Does anyone know any secrets to getting a football scholarship? I'm a 5'10 170lb Safety also white we seem to get recruited less.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/96935-Last-year-of-High-School-football

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually you posted this a bit after 4 central time. Why I asked the question. Most HS football teams would be practicing now.

icon1.png

icon1.png

I never felt I was good enough for college football but I don't want this to be my last year playing football. Does anyone know any secrets to getting a football scholarship? I'm a 5'10 170lb Safety also white we seem to get recruited less.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/96935-Last-year-of-High-School-football

Lol. Forgot about that

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Stop making memes of Aesopian.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
The forum life can be a cold cruel world.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Came for memes.

Got a presentation on time zones & pointless drabble. meh

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Came for memes.

Got a presentation on time zones & pointless drabble. meh

Read closer, you got to see a guy get caught in a lie, and fold like a bad poker hand. I enjoyed it, Dez is a bitch and got busted bad.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

icon1.png

icon1.png

BWAAHAHAHAHA. Hold up. Someone ACTUALLY let him play a position on the football field? My god. He must have been trucked harder than Chris Conte and Al Afalava combined.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read closer, you got to see a guy get caught in a lie, and fold like a bad poker hand. I enjoyed it, Dez is a bitch and got busted bad.

That sounds refreshing, given the Defcon 5 trolling around here since, well 3 years ago. Now Atomic Defcon 9 after Rush opened the floodgates by inviting the banned back and telling them all's fair game. Blasting trolls just results in them moving to another thread, changing their name, and deleting previous threads to hide & deny their shame....GRIMSON.

Ommy been pretty quiet too. Fine by me.

Funny seeing how some try so damn hard to avoid eating crow for their pissy pants pessimism. I'm not saying all is golden yet, but things are looking pretty damn good so far.
Got my money in way back.