Strange/Stupid Question

R K

KOC would be a good place to camp out. He is known to be there with his parents when at the UC. Waiting in the

hallway tonight would probably not do you much good. Even while in the KOC my guess is they will shuttle him in and out through the back hallways tonight. He

and his family may be guests with Rocky in the Sonya room as well.

Wrong. He will go in and out of the Sonia Henning room at some point. There is only one entrance and it's right next to where I suggested. Stick to Rockford.... LOL

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wrong. He will go in and out of the Sonia Henning room at some point. There is only one entrance and it's right next to where I suggested. Stick to Rockford.... LOL

Okay Mr. All Things Knowing and Holy................ Bwaaa hahahaha

I grant you the fact that I did not know there was only one exit and entrance to the Sonya suite (would have thought

for sure there would be some back hallway entrance/ exit) but even knowing that I could only assume that the hallway

there will be under security with the honored guest floating around. I would think being in the KOC is going to have

a far greater chance of success.

Just sayin' (and keeping my other thoughts here in Rockford Mr. Smart Ass)

R K

<

R K

It's a pain in the ass now a days. They've pretty much shut down all access to the players at the UC for everyone unless you know the players or have a connection. I knew eventually it would happen so it's no surprise. Yet he'll pimp them out all over the place as ERuns said earlier.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a pain in the ass now a days. They've pretty much shut down all access to the players at the UC for everyone unless you know the players or have a connection. I knew eventually it would happen so it's no surprise. Yet he'll pimp them out all over the place as ERuns said earlier.

But he's so great! He's made the place more fan friendly. He's the reason we won the Stanley Cup! I can't believe he would limit access. He said he wanted to have the fans feel like family. Are you saying that everything I was told when I bought my first sweater last year during the playoffs isn't true????
<

hockeyzep

Liked Posts:
RK=THE MAN

Thank you again, Really can't express my gratitude enough. Good Karma to you Sir. I sincerely owe ya one.

Got the Cheli Sig, and all that's left is Belfour...hoping they can make amends by convention time!!

Thanks to all for the suggestions,and again to RK for everything. Happy Holidays all!!

Ray

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
RK=THE MAN

Thank you again, Really can't express my gratitude enough. Good Karma to you Sir. I sincerely owe ya one.

Got the Cheli Sig, and all that's left is Belfour...hoping they can make amends by convention time!!

Thanks to all for the suggestions,and again to RK for everything. Happy Holidays all!!

Ray

Awesomeness!

Did he like your drawing?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah I was wondering about his reaction as well.

R K

RK=THE MAN

Ray

Was no problem at all Ray. I do what I can. It was a cool drawing!

Belfour will be a tuff nut to crack. I've seen him once at the UC in most of my years as a STH. Got him to sign a puck when he was done with dinner. Good luck!

hockeyzep

Liked Posts:
For those asking, I actually staked out the Ketel One entrance (well more specifically the entrance to the Sonja Henning Room where all the Big Money people enjoy their intermissions) The gentleman who watched that door probably thought i was a lunatic. ha-ha . I Was hoping he'd pop in sometime during play so waited the whole game, watching the game on a 13 inch TV across the corridor. It wasn't til after the game, Down in KO when I saw him finally, and got the signature.

He didn't really have a reaction to the drawing just kinda signed it and went about his business, which is fine, I am sure he was uber busy w/ hob-knobbing that night. In actuality very few people that ave signed it have commented. Larmer did, Hull did and Glenn Hall was very complimentary, but for the most part people just sign and carry on. Pat Foley was very nice when he saw it as well. What can I say, I'm no Tibs! (whose work is AMAZING)

Well again a big thanks to IHN for the suggestions and interest. If anyone knows when Eddie the Eagle is in town, lemme know
<

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Great story, would love to see a bigger image of it posted.

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
Great story, would love to see a bigger image of it posted.

Or...if he sells art I'd like to see some Hawks drawings or murals. Some pretty talented people out there and I love picking up some cool stuff to decorate the office.