Strength of schedule 2023

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Did he die?

Or was his 'called it' of winning 9/10 games and making the playoffs last year while there was NO WAY they'd be picking top 3 in this year's draft because of only Matt Nagy enough for an Alt change?
Post in thread '**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]' **Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

This is his final post. He mustve anticipated how much he was going to be mocked.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like the Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Colts and Bears have the 5 easiest schedules for the upcoming year. That No1 pick looks a lil further away. I don't put ?% stock in SOS but it's a good indicator. Also, the NFC south looks horrible. Could give Bryce Young a headstart on a good season.
Panthers, Falcons and Saints are in the same division and play each other twice. It's the only reason their schedules are so easy. Atlanta was already worse than Panthers last year so likely still so. Nothing new but that entire division sucks so any of the 3 could bomb out an will be projected to lose most of their other 11 games and around 1/2 of their in conference ones.

It's simple. If Young has growing pains, Panthers still fail since Atlanta will try and control clock and run to closer games with Bijan (though I hated their draft from a building standpoint.) If he looks the part early, Panthers weren't going to have a top 10 pick anyway. Losing their #1 WR isn't going to help that.

Look at it this way. Saints, Falcons and Panthers were in exactly the same situation last year and all earned top 10 picks. Colts are also in that mix because they suck and play all 3 of those other shit teams but have a good chance of beating the Panthers.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
of all professional sports leagues, the NFL probably has the most parity of them all. teams trend up and down every year. you could be a playoff team the previous season and your quarterback is lost for the season, you're not just not going to the playoffs again, you're finishing in the cellar of your division. of you were in the cellar the previous season and you hit on the draft and FA and retooled your team and maybe go on a serious postseason run.

it's why I never put stock in strength of schedule. that's last year's statistics, they have no basis in this current year. just my opinion.
completely agree

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Did he die?

Or was his 'called it' of winning 9/10 games and making the playoffs last year while there was NO WAY they'd be picking top 3 in this year's draft because of only Matt Nagy enough for an Alt change?
nah..........just got pissed and put all of CCS on ignore. Now that the Lions are "winners" he probably has jumped back onto that bandwagon.