Sunday Late Games IGT

TL1961

Liked Posts:
McDermott’s late game management is pretty fucking pathetic. They went from a clueless pass happy OC in Dorsey and somehow went with an even more clueless pass happy OC in Joe Brady.
Yeah, it never seems like their lead is safe or that their comeback will succeed. They will be 6-7 after today, with a gift against the Giants that should have been a loss.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@dabears70 Toney just wiped a TD off the board with lining up offside at the snap. Lol

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Kadarius Toney continues to kill the team that employs him. Lined up offside on a play he wasn't involved in.

What a loser player he is.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it never seems like their lead is safe or that their comeback will succeed. They will be 6-7 after today, with a gift against the Giants that should have been a loss.
They are an aging roster and will be in salary cap hell along with a malcontent #1WR in Diggs. Wonder what they will do this offseason.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Mahomes throws the ball while being tackled so it's considered a pass and somehow is not grounding. Had he fumbled, he would have been in the grasp.

We can't complain - Refs missed the one on Fields today that had to be either grounding or a sack and they called neither. Detroit had a legit beef.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Bears WIN and the Kansas City Taylor Swift's LOSE?

Great day! :)

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think I read Mahomes lips there... seemed like he was pissed about that offensive offsides play. He's gonna rip into Toney

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Kadarius Toney has lost the Chiefs two games this season. KC kind of sucks now.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Mahomes throws the ball while being tackled so it's considered a pass and somehow is not grounding. Had he fumbled, he would have been in the grasp.

We can't complain - Refs missed the one on Fields today that had to be either grounding or a sack and they called neither. Detroit had a legit beef.
The ball hit a lineman, so there's some rule that made that interference. Allegedly.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

refs have to take into account if the hit affected the throw. That is, if the QB is facing and throws in the direction of a receiver then it isn’t intentional grounding. It was a lucky break but not a penalty.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Toney should ask for his release. I don't think he has a future in KC anyway haha