Superbowl Shuffle Mock Off Season

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Am I missing something, what happened with Bryce Callahan? lol

Bears don't have the money to bring back Amos and Callahan unless Pace has something up his sleeve.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Says the guy that just made 9 consecutive posts?

Surprised I don't have an essay in my inbox it seems you're growing up or writing it as I type.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I see you still live here.

To be fair, the only poster who has started more threads than you is the owner of the site and im not even joking about that

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To be fair, the only poster who has started more threads than you is the owner of the site and im not even joking about that

I'm surprised anyone has started more threads than I have but please don't say "not even" before you turn into a full blown valley girl and use phrases like "hella" and "like OMG".

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised anyone has started more threads than I have but please don't say "not even" before you turn into a full blown valley girl and use phrases like "hella" and "like OMG".

Don't listen to him... he's just jealous of your insight. I thoroughly enjoyed your mock off season.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Surprised I don't have an essay in my inbox it seems you're growing up or writing it as I type.

Try typing this again, but with it making sense.

You are the one that went full bitch in PMs to me, right? And tried to Facebook stalk me?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Meh, everyone said I was an idiot because I wanted Alvin Kamara as well and how did that turn out.

Well when you do 75+ mocks then i think you'll find a way to get many players in at least one of them so you can come back and say "hey i had the Bears taking that guy in mock #37" so you guys are idiots for not believing me.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears don't have the money to bring back Amos and Callahan unless Pace has something up his sleeve.

I think if Pace really wanted to bring both back that he could move money around and find a way to get both re-signed. There's always ways to create cap space. Now i don't think he'll do it but if he really wanted to then he could.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well when you do 75+ mocks then i think you'll find a way to get many players in at least one of them so you can come back and say "hey i had the Bears taking that guy in mock #37" so you guys are idiots for not believing me.

I like evaluating players and watching film I may not be the best but it's fun to me.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think if Pace really wanted to bring both back that he could move money around and find a way to get both re-signed. There's always ways to create cap space. Now i don't think he'll do it but if he really wanted to then he could.

Well duh but if you do that you're taking money from future free agents like Leonard Floyd, Eddie Jackson, Tarik Cohen and others.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I like evaluating players and watching film I may not be the best but it's fun to me.

Why don’t you do one thread evaluating players of interest in rounds 3-7 rather then a new offseason every few days? Might be more appreciated then what you do now

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why don’t you do one thread evaluating players of interest in rounds 3-7 rather then a new offseason every few days? Might be more appreciated then what you do now

Because I can do what I want and if you don't like it you can block me.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

YOU of all people now complaining about too much Bears Football talk from a user. LMAO.

Figure it out weinerbreath. Do you want Bears football talk or not? Gosh you are the absolute worst. I'm surprised you haven't made this thread all about you and your pathetically beta persecution complex.

Good thread Aesopian, do not let blockheads like this (with a double digit IQ) ruin your CCS contributions.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol this guy who constantly types away with his sausage fingers spamming bad football thoughts and mostly just drama is going to come at aesopian for making a fun mock thread? Literally the wurst. When u exhale it smells like kielbasa.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is probably the best mock offseason I’ve seen.