Talking about talking about footbaw

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m glad I’m not the only person whose noticed these trolls. They spend more time arguing about other people not talking about football then actually just talking about football themselves smfh

Actually, I've stuck lately to FTO threads... where I cry about no one and just talk football.

The people crying the hardest are the people who have the hardest time following the new FTO rules - basically exposing them as hypocritical bitches. Like this thread - a guy crying in a football forum that the people who actually want to talk football are the REAL trolls, while he and his merry band of ACTUAL trolls can't contain themselves in FTO threads and get their stupid asses thread-banned.

Don't care if people like or hate me, but the above are FACTS, even if it is me saying it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Actually, I've stuck lately to FTO threads... where I cry about no one and just talk football.

The people crying the hardest are the people who have the hardest time following the new FTO rules - basically exposing them as hypocritical bitches. Like this thread - a guy crying in a football forum that the people who actually want to talk football are the REAL trolls, while he and his merry band of ACTUAL trolls can't contain themselves in FTO threads and get their stupid asses thread-banned.

Don't care if people like or hate me, but the above are FACTS, even if it is me saying it.
You mean like how you got banned out of your own thread? LOfuckingL

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

This isn't a football forum, it is "the bar." But you are a fat fucking moron, so it'd make sense you'd overlook that.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You have talked more about trolls with each of your 7+ alts more than the world has ever seen.

You also talk more about ignoring people than you actually ignore them.

You also get banned by mods under your current alt and then lick their balls when you get unbanned.

You are a textbook projector and a bitch, just like you were in 2004. Nothing will ever change that.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You ever watch Bears football and get your fingers so cheesey dusted from Doritos that you get it all over the remote and when you notice what you did, you just tongue fuck the remote to get the cheesy dust off?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Interesting. Did you think my post was directed at you?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad I don't spend enough time here to know what's going on in this thread.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Are you not that returd that blathered on about The Storm?