Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Didn't you block him ? You ok ? It's no-nut November but it's OK to twist one off if you have to
I have blocked him. That doesn't give him or anyone else the right to talk to someone like that because he feels like he can.

I don't start on anyone else's mental health on here, I try (and fail on occasion) to treat people with respect, even if it is a message board.

So why can he and others have carte blanche to take aim at people when the person they are taking aim at was making a valid point?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I have blocked him. That doesn't give him or anyone else the right to talk to someone like that because he feels like he can.

I don't start on anyone else's mental health on here, I try (and fail on occasion) to treat people with respect, even if it is a message board.

So why can he and others have carte blanche to take aim at people when the person they are taking aim at was making a valid point?
You might want to depart from this forum because it gets a lot worse, as far as the rabbit hole goes.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The teams that are set at QB for the next couple of years are in the driver’s seat to draft an early 2nd or later pick and develop that QB.
Titans just drafted Malik Willis in the 3rd as did the Falcons with Ridder.
Bears are potentially looking at a situation in which they might be moving on from their QB(if he doesn’t improve). Patriots just might be able to roll with Zappe going forward if he keeps playing well. Some schmuck team will trade for Jones lol
Bears should take Bo Nix the Ducks QB, has fringe Heisman hype and was moving up before the Ducks laid an egg Saturday. Mature with good skills, a little non-traditional, runs a lot and well, I'd take him to study under Fields if there in the mid rounds. Solid player with potential.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Is Denver's head coach the worst coach of all time? Not sure I've seen a guy come in and do less with more in my lifetime. From potential SB contenders to a top 5 draft pick that they don't even possess anymore. 3 points against the Carolina Panthers... LOL

Oh well, I'll take the 2nd pick.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
#2 pick after this game?

Yeah but people need to realize that’s because the Bears haven’t had a bye week yet and have lost an extra game.

There are several 3 win teams that if they lose out will end up with a better pick. (Because they win the tie breaker SOS)

Bears need to lose out AND several teams need to win a game to get #2.

The good thing is a few of those teams play each other before the season is over.

Last edited:

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
We need to lose out. Our SOS screws us on tie breaks, so no half-measures.

Sit Fields for the rest of the season.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Be nice if the jaguars can pull this win out as well.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this is a significantly better thread. that's how shit everything is now.