TANKATHON SUPER BOWL! (BEARS PICK 1)

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If they have 1 or 2 they will absolutely have trading partners. The question will be whether they value the return over the players available to them there
I mean I thought that was implied…. But yes. Coreect.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Idk. I thought you were claiming teams might not want to trade up as if they don't like the qb prospects. I'm just trying to make sure that isn't anyone's thought process
I’m not anticipating any MONSTER deals. But trade up offers will be made.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I’m not anticipating any MONSTER deals. But trade up offers will be made.
I dont think they'll get 3 1sts. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a 1st this year and next year plus a 2nd this year and a later round pick. Hopefully they can get some desperate teams (Carolina, LV, Indy) bidding against each other

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I dont think they'll get 3 1sts. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a 1st this year and next year plus a 2nd this year and a later round pick. Hopefully they can get some desperate teams (Carolina, LV, Indy) bidding against each other
I would be disappointed been wanting a fleece deal to go down all season long. Especially after poles got fleeced on the claypool trade

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Exactly what I’m thinking

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
There will plenty of offers. I don't remember this many QB needy teams within the top 15 in forever.

There are 5 teams in the top 10 that desperately need QBs (not counting Houston). The Lions and Seahawks are possibles.

Then you have the Titans, Jets and Washington between picks 10-15.

That's 8 potential trade scenarios. 9 if you consider the Cardinals a wildcard.

Screenshot_20230104-124837.jpg

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There will plenty of offers. I don't remember this many QB needy teams within the top 15 in forever.

There are 5 teams in the top 10 that desperately need QBs (not counting Houston). The Lions and Seahawks are possibles.

Then you have the Titans, Jets and Washington between picks 10-15.

That's 8 potential trade scenarios. 9 if you consider the Cardinals a wildcard.

View attachment 25245
Who are your 5 that desperately need one?

I’ve got Houston, Indy and Carolina on the desperation list.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Who are your 5 that desperately need one?
Panthers colts commanders would be at top of my list. They have kicked the qb can down the road and messed up a roster ready to compete cause of it. At this point I don’t see how they can move forward without a qb again.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Falcons and Raiders. Carr is done in Vegas and Desmond Ritter is not the long-term answer in ATL.

I agree on Ritter but have had Falcons fans insist he’s who they go with next year. With Pace down there who knows what stupid shit they pull.

Raiders I assume will get Jimmy G somehow.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Panthers colts commanders would be at top of my list. They have kicked the qb can down the road and messed up a roster ready to compete cause of it. At this point I don’t see how they can move forward without a qb again.

Commanders desperately need one but don’t have the ammo to get that high IMO. They’re kinda in QB purgatory right now.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Commanders desperately need one but don’t have the ammo to get that high IMO. They’re kinda in QB purgatory right now.
Commanders could sit out the offseason with ownership in Flux too. Hopefully in between ownership and having consistently been mediocre to bad will be reason enough for them to not sink $40 million annually into 2 dt's

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Commanders could sit out the offseason with ownership in Flux too. Hopefully in between ownership and having consistently been mediocre to bad will be reason enough for them to not sink $40 million annually into 2 dt's
I still think they just tag Payne. Short term solution.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Or trade four first rounders to bend over the next owner lol

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I agree on Ritter but have had Falcons fans insist he’s who they go with next year. With Pace down there who knows what stupid shit they pull.

Yeah, I put very little stock into what fans think on such matters. A vet in Vegas is definitely plausible.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Atlanta has already made this mistake before. In a draft with really good quarterbacks they drafted a tight end at number four. No matter how good that titan may be, that was a huge mistake and they cannot repeat it.