Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
His ceiling is likely between 10-12 ft above the floor level. This estimation of course does not consider whether he has vaulted ceilings.

Whether or not he reaches that ceiling depends on the availability of a step ladder, or alternatively a rather sturdy chair.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Should ask jalen ramsey. Ya feel me?!

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He’s capable of 1000 yards. If you weren’t a bears fan though you’d have no clue who tf he is.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some sites have him at 5' 11" and 177lbs (ESPN)

Do you guys think he's that big?

Seems generous.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
His ceiling is likely between 10-12 ft above the floor level. This estimation of course does not consider whether he has vaulted ceilings.

Whether or not he reaches that ceiling depends on the availability of a step ladder, or alternatively a rather sturdy chair.
He’s got vaulted ceilings so we might need an adjustment on your calculations.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Desean Jackson minus the dbaggery. High end #2 and low end #1.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how anyone can watch that film and come away thinking "he's just a guy" or "he needs to prove more." The dude is a playmaker without a QB. Even the catches made were from throws that flat out sucked and prevented hardly any YAC.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I'm going to say maybe like Emmanuel sanders
That's a pretty good comparison. Sanders listed as 5'11", 180 with Mooney 5'10", 176. Mooney a notch faster (4.38 to 4.41). Sanders had a pretty slow start to his career before breaking out a bit in the last deal of his rookie deal. His 4th season in 2013 season was similar to Mooney's rookie year, before he became a top #2 WR in the league in Denver. 101 catches, 1400 yards, 9 TDs his 1st year in Denver, followed by a pair of 75+, 1000+ yard seasons, before turning 30 and hitting a decline.

Similar to Mooney, Sanders had a stud #1 on the other side in Demaryius Thomas. He also had Peyton Manning in a couple historic seasons throwing him the ball, but did maintain his numbers in 2016 with Trevor Simien throwing him the ball. If Fields is the real deal, I don't necessarily see 100, 1400, 9 seasons from Mooney but the 75, 1050, 6 seasons Sanders had after that are attainable, and probably for longer as Mooney is 4 years younger than Sanders was when he had his breakout season.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a dream... A dream... where Darrnell Mooney is a household name. A name, that everyone recognizes because he puts up ridiculous Fantasy Football numbers for years to come... Of course... for this dream to become a reality, first Justin Fields must work out as one of the next best young QB's in the league.
Based on the extensive history of the Chicago Bears organization... this dream barely has a chance of becoming reality... However... there is hope... no matter how remote... that this very well may be... the Bear's Blind Squirrel moment. And Fields... might finally be the Nut we've all been waiting for....

What a great, feel good moment that would be, to finally get our Nut...