Team awards

BullsZoneJason

Liked Posts:
Hey everyone new to the Forum and also just joined the ChiCitySports team. I do a weekly Bulls podcast with my good friend Will Miller who also is contributing to the site. Look for our podcast every Monday and if you need do a little catching up to see what we are all about check us out at mybullszone.podomatic.com or search Chicago Bulls Zone on iTunes. Can't wait to start posting and interacting with everyone on here!! But real quick for our next show we wanted to do a poll...we want to see what everyone's opinion is now on who you think would win these team awards at the end of the season if the front office gave out such awards. Fill them out and listen to the show next Monday for the results

Team MVP-
DPOY-
6th Man-
Most Improved-
Biggest Disappointment-
Biggest Surprise-

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Team MVP- Rose. He has the keys to the franchise. For better or for worse in his return, he's going to have the team on his shoulders.
DPOY- Noah, he was almost DPOY for the entire NBA, how is he NOT the team's DPOY. He would have to miss serious time to not be considered the team's DPOY.
6th Man- Hinrich. Now that he's not starting, he'll finally be welcome in Chicago.
Most Improved- Hahahahaha, nobody will make enough of an improvement to merit a discussion on it. The rooks might do some amazing things, but Jimmy has put a target on his back, so no experienced NBA fan would ever think he would go up another level. MAYBE Taj, but that just means he is playing like OLD Taj.
Biggest Disappointment- Dunleavy, I know he's smart, but I don't think he'll fit into the scheme enough in one season.
Biggest Surprise- Murphy. Out of desperation, he's going to get a chance to play more than Thibs would like. Our depth is shaky, and therefore Thibs will make him look like some kind of slow-motion Dirk after the break.

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Team MVP- Rose

DPOY- Noah

6th Man- Taj Gibson

Most Improved- Rose :lol:

Biggest Disappointment- PaxGar and there prized posession of the summer, Mike Dunleavy.

Biggest Surprise- Snell

Grit- Hinrich :troll:

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Team MVP- Derrick Rose: of course

DPOY- Joakim Noah: he was last year and he will be this year

6th Man- Ben Gordon: hes still on the team in my fantasy land :dealwithit:

Most Improved- Taj Gibson: Taj has looked great so far

Biggest Disappointment - hoping nobody disappoints but so far its been Mike Dunleavy

Biggest Surprise - Only guys that could surprise me is Erik Murphy or Dexter Pittman maybe Snell but im already expecting him to show something so he could moreso fall into Biggest Disappointment

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Team MVP- Rose - B/c he's Rose.
DPOY- Noah - B/c he's Noah
6th Man- Taj -- Or at least, he better be. Makin' a lot of bones for lack of production we saw last year
Most Improved- Marquis Teague - 2nd year in Thibs system -- that's when people have shown promise under Thibs.
Biggest Disappointment- Unfortunately, Butler...I think the expectations on him are high, and it's going to be tough to get there routinely.
Biggest Surprise- Deng, when he gets traded at the deadline for a SF + pick.

BullsZoneWill

Liked Posts:
I think Dunleavy has done some great things! He's shown the ability to create off the dribble and dish, something we could only dream of from Korver. And we all know he can shoot the ball, it'll fall sooner or later.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Dunleavy has done some great things! He's shown the ability to create off the dribble and dish, something we could only dream of from Korver. And we all know he can shoot the ball, it'll fall sooner or later.

Dukies always come through :X

BullsZoneWill

Liked Posts:
I'm Will, the other half of the Bulls Zone podcast!! Thanks for all the responses to Jason's thread! We will be going over this on the show soon. Stay tuned to the Bulls Zone where it's 'All Bulls No BullSh$t."

Liked Posts:
Team MVP- Rose, I think he returns to form, possibly even better than before
DPOY- Noah..duuuuh
6th Man- Kirk Hinrich..see sig
Most Improved- Boozer, I think he finally starts getting consistent based on his conditioning
Biggest Disappointment- Boozer, still bum-slaying and shitting the bed against good team
Biggest Surprise- Snell/Murphy..gar is going to force Thibbs to play the rooks more so we may see something out them, moreso with snell

BullsZoneWill

Liked Posts:
I'm big on Snell, I agree!
DPOY- Noah..duuuuh
Most Improved- Boozer, I think he finally starts getting consistent based on his conditioning
Biggest Disappointment- Boozer, still bum-slaying and shitting the bed against good team
Biggest Surprise- Snell/Murphy..gar is going to force Thibbs to play the rooks more so we may see something out them, moreso with snell

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Team MVP - Derrick Rose

DPOY - Luol Deng

6th Man - Kirk Hinrich

Most Improved - Taj Gibson

Biggest Disappointment - Marquise Teague(only because of potential lack of playing time)

Biggest Surprise - Tony Snell

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
DPOY- Noah..duuuuh

How can Boozer be the most improved and biggest dissapointment at the same damned time?
Well which is it?
LoL, make your mind up son. :lol:

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
How can Boozer be the most improved and biggest dissapointment at the same damned time?
Well which is it?
LoL, make your mind up son. :lol:

It could be either or with CBooz bro.....but we already know he's failed at rapping

[video=youtube;38VHCEKdiR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38VHCEKdiR8[/video]

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;a9KR4my6LjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9KR4my6LjQ[/video]

listen to those lyrics :bow: making Nas sound like Chief Keef

One thing for certain, Ben Gordon is a much better rapper than Boozer.......:lol:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts: