Ted Phillips talking Bears football

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't seen it but Sweaty Teddy was on the Coaches Show with Jeff Joniak on Oct 16th. I heard Spiegle and Goff on the Score this morning saying he was talking Bears player personel and other Bears talk, coming across as if he were some qualified football mind. He keeps showing up when he should never be seen or heard from again.The thought that he has any input whatsoever on football decisions is thoroughly disgusting.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
McCaskey family would be shattered if their beloved Teddy dissappeared. Who would they turn to for those important decisions?

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
McCaskey family would be shattered if their beloved Teddy dissappeared. Who would they turn to for those important decisions?

Same place they go for all of their football information - hire a consultant and let him decide for them.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Nobody cares what ted has to say about football...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
From Wiki:

"Ted Phillips is only the fourth president of the 90-year-old organization, the others being Michael McCaskey, George Halas, Jr., and "Papa Bear" George Halas.

Sweaty Teddy has been with the Bears since 1983, it's like he is an honorary McCaskey, he and the team are going nowhere.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nobody cares what ted has to say about football...

Do you have some inside information? Are you just guessing that he has no input on football decisions behind closed doors? Unless you have some actual info, I would say your guess is wrong.

Here is your Bears chain of command.
EP-150118719.jpg&updated=201501192019&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

Last edited:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you have some inside information? Are you just guessing that he has no input on football decisions behind closed doors? Unless you have some actual info, I would say your guess is wrong.

Here is your Bears chain of command.
EP-150118719.jpg&updated=201501192019&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

That picture makes me want to vomit.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So with the season as is right now regardless of how they finish, SWEATY TEDDY NEEDS TO STEP ASIDE and shut his yap. Let Pace run the team, if he decides to fire Fox so be it. Can Fox be blamed....I'm not sure, injuries...CUTLER...?

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So with the season as is right now regardless of how they finish, SWEATY TEDDY NEEDS TO STEP ASIDE and shut his yap. Let Pace run the team, if he decides to fire Fox so be it. Can Fox be blamed....I'm not sure, injuries...CUTLER...?

Honestly, I think we need to start fresh on the coaching staff. Let Pace hire his own guy. Pair the new guy and Pace with a new, young, potential franchise QB.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't seen it but Sweaty Teddy was on the Coaches Show with Jeff Joniak on Oct 16th. I heard Spiegle and Goff on the Score this morning saying he was talking Bears player personel and other Bears talk, coming across as if he were some qualified football mind. He keeps showing up when he should never be seen or heard from again.The thought that he has any input whatsoever on football decisions is thoroughly disgusting.

So you heard a thing about hearing a thing? Seems legit.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you heard a thing about hearing a thing? Seems legit.

Try and be more original, this is a very old widely used internet canned response.

So you like Sweaty Teddy making football decisions....carry on Mr. Sheep.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teddy knows football like I know theoretical physics.