Terrell Owens Hey Chicago Bears ... I'M AVAILABLE!!

Dchicago

Liked Posts:
He did play db one time. It was at the end of a game when the other team was just gonna throw a hail Mary. It was that season the Cowboys went 13-3.

2007 I belive. isn't he 40 years old

You know the sad thing is Owens still played at a high level at the end of his career. No? He played his last seasons with the Bengals at their worst and the bills. He still put up good numbers. In Dallas, he was a good run blocker, despite what some might think. I was thinking, he could have transitioned to a TE like a DB to a safety does at the end of the career. He had size, strength, and could run block. Maybe the one thing owens did take from Parcells. However, Dallas didn't have a good line nor a pure bred runner. Compared to what these guys do that get suspended...what did Owens really do? No..don't say he was this or that...Dez gets upset, Irvin did, Marshall does, even Jerry Rice did- he just didn't take it to the proportions, but imagine if Rice played with smartphones, FB, and twitter. Could you imagine Irvin? Yes he did play DB during a hail Marry pass.

You know I was on here giving jabs and was realistic about the Dallas game, don't believe I called that game, and game plan...and Cutler. The Bears problem is Cutler- Truth is, he was not worth what was given up by the Bears and salary- N ppl talk about Rg3. Now Cutler better than RG3( when not healthy- which is majority of his career ). Look at the Cowboys without Romo, then look at the team with Romo. Sure people can jump on Romo for a bad game here or there, but you see the difference. Last year, take Cutler out, Mccown...not much of a difference without Cutler. So use that as a guide. Oh, and yes the Bears are down, and you all have a right to be pizzed. However, I can admit- Grab Ole69 on this, that the Bears have good talent on offense. Forte is not D. Murray, he does not run as strong, but he is faster down field AKA Murray is quicker and a harder run, but Forte is faster being he can take it to the house better in open field. Jeffrey is solid, Marshall is the bright spot, and Bennett- if you do not respect what he has done and transformed as a play catcher, then idk. Dallas would have never got rid of him. He does have a douche side. The defense...well, another story. My whole point is, look at the weak links, Cutler is one. You can argue he doesn't have the best line, neither did Romo in all seasons but this one( still a developing oline ). Add some nice picks, and the team can turn around in 2 years. Now to what is out there, keep Cutler. However, don't be afraid to bench him....that is the GM and Coaches though. If I can foretell the darn gameplan, pick who wins, and predict how and Cutler would make a big mistake....a Coach can't? Cmon.....Don't spit on your team. There are good peaces, anyone know the Bears cap situation?

-Dchicago- This has been an official post of Dchicago, and I do approve of this message.:clap:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
BearZombie is a moron. Marshall has been nothing but a class act since he has been here.

Oh and on topic, TO is an attention whore.

Class act like causing a fight in the locker room? Or fucked up priorities flying back and forth for a nfl show? Get off his nuts for a minute and see if that isn't being an attention whore

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Class act like causing a fight in the locker room? Or fucked up priorities flying back and forth for a nfl show? Get off his nuts for a minute and see if that isn't being an attention whore

All that stuff doesn't really bother me... but he said something when he was on the radio that just reeked of bullshit...
They were discussing his ankle injury- i dont remember what week it was that he said it, maybe after the atlanta or minnesota game where he had done well after a few down weeks- and he was saying that it was the first time he felt ready to play and that "I had no business being on the field before that"

Sounded like an immature excuse... if you feel you have no business being on the field, then don't step on the field. Don't play like shit, eventually have a good week, and then at that point say it was the first time you felt like you should have been on the field.

I had zero problem with Marshall till I heard that. Now I regard the guy as another self centered, bitchy WR.