Terrible News!

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Bad news Bears...what else did you expect. And there's no way we are beating GB with the 1 seed on the line for them.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
As a long time Bears fan, I am tired of the "So and so need to win to help the Bears"! Forget that noise! Win and get in or Lose and go home. Bears need to learn to win the hard games and not just the easy ones. If they get help getting in, they will just lose in the first round. Buckle up and beat the Pack! Defense needs to be on their best game. Harrass Rodgers and get him dirty early and he will falter. Other teams have shown this to be true. Time for the Bears to do it also.

I have thought all season that Nagy and Pace will get a pass for 2020. Bears Management will blame the Pandemic for another losing/.500 season. Excuses have become the management style of this franchise.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Hey, if CJ Beathard can beat the Cardinals, then....

Bust

Liked Posts:
If Bears legit beat the Packers, I think they could beat the Saints in the first game of the playoffs.

they be on a streak with a lot of mojo if that were to occur. when you hot don't even want a bye week.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
GOOD...Because it's simple, Bears win their in, and IF they can't beat the Packers they don't belong in the playoffs.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not gonna happen.

More like the Rams are gonna back into the playoffs after losing 3 in a row and a backup QB who never threw an NFL pass.
if we lose and they win what do you think our team would be doing....that's RIGHT...BACKING IN.

Fuck all that, The BEARS need to handle their biz and beat the Packers asses