Teven Jenkins' back "tightness"

In your medical opinion what's wrong with Teven Jenkin's back, and how long will he be gone?

• "Tightness"

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Torn muscles

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Herniated disk

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
To go further than that, I will GUARANTEE that Jenkins will NEVER play a down for the Bears in 2020.

Because this is 2021, and that would be impossible.
I have not seen a single thing that leads me to believe Jenkins can travel back in time. Not a single thing.

Luke

Liked Posts:
please say how you would have handles this draft. You even have some hindsight now. Do not defer to other years and we're all ears.

I'm not trying to answer for the rainbow but I did agree with him that I did not like the trade up for a RT (except in Paces mind). I would have stayed put and taken the best OT available - Radunz who played LT and kept #83.

Canth

Liked Posts:
You're also assuming the Bears had to go OT. Any pick is better than a guy who cannot play. Stand pat, get CB, ILB, WR (in case ARob leaves next year) and Pace coulda filled two of these positions and stuck it out with Leno for one more year.

If Jenkins cannot go this year, you guys are stuck trying to defend using a 2nd & 3rd on a guy who cannot get on the field - literally anything is better than that...even Leno.

To be honest, my first thought when I saw another Pace trade-up was "damn it, not again". Then, I bought into the analysis that said Jenkins could be a real difference maker. I really liked the idea of finally addressing the offensive tackle position which Pace had largely ignored for his entire tenure as GM, at least from a draft perspective.

It's still early. All we can do now is hope that the Bears training staff is doing the right thing for the long term future of the player and the team. Rough start for the rookie any way you look at it, but what's going on right now does not have to define his entire career before he ever plays a single snap.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah someone else said it. I just assumed they were right because you never pushed back on it
Thanks for admitting that.

Now we can stop spreading the misinformation that I wanted to draft him in the first. I simply said the Bears might. He got no vote of confidence from me.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I love when fans on a message board get embarrassed to say who they did or didn't want in a draft when something happens to that player like there's any way at all any of us can know what any player coming out of the draft will be at the next level or somehow predict that they'd get injured. It's like they don't think players that have had minor or major injuries in college don't get drafted every single year in the early rounds...Hahahaha.

Or when they come on here to gloat when something happens to a player they didn't like when drafted.

YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!

Now the people that know i'm right and that they are in this group can dislike this...LOl

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Thanks for admitting that.

Now we can stop spreading the misinformation that I wanted to draft him in the first. I simply said the Bears might. He got no vote of confidence from me.
I wasn't big on Jenkins going into the draft but was fine with him in the second round. I'd heard more of a RT and the injury stuff. I was all in on Darrisaw if they couldn't move up otherwise I probably wanted to trade back and accumulate some picks and get someone like Elijah Moore and Walker Little

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's admit it guys/gals. We all were SOOOO happy that nearly everyone gave the BEARs an A

in the draft because of the first two picks.

Let's wait until the Rams game before we give up on that grading

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love when fans on a message board get embarrassed to say who they did or didn't want in a draft when something happens to that player like there's any way at all any of us can know what any player coming out of the draft will be at the next level or somehow predict that they'd get injured. It's like they don't think players that have had minor or major injuries in college don't get drafted every single year in the early rounds...Hahahaha.

Or when they come on here to gloat when something happens to a player they didn't like when drafted.

YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!

Now the people that know i'm right and that they are in this group can dislike this...LOl
You typed this like you think people actually read your posts lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think what he is trying to say is that Pace takes calculated risks at times when he cannot afford it. I don't think he can afford missing on a tackle with that many in resources tied in. But knowing Pace, Borom ends up being a standout player and Bears go 9 and 8.
You do that by trading up for a tackle prospect most likely to deliver, no? You guys can't have both sides of that argument and we can't assume Teven was pre-injured at this point. Please fill me in on what you'd have done differently this year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not trying to answer for the rainbow but I did agree with him that I did not like the trade up for a RT (except in Paces mind). I would have stayed put and taken the best OT available - Radunz who played LT and kept #83.
At least you've committed to an actual answer.(y) I don't think he's in the same league as Jenkins and currently not doing well at RT but it's early.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
But not by what he knows now, LOL.
You're simply doubling down defending Pace, just like you did with Mitch's draft grades.

No one has to do your little exercise of redoing this years draft (and of course excluding previous drafts because that weakens your position significantly).

No matter how you cut it - I had a valid point questioning Pace's trade up for Jenkins, which you argued with me for days about.

You are just wrong about not hearing valid opinions. And now Jenkins is off to a bad start...and you just cannot admit my point was valid.

The argument is already won. And it's over. Don't double down on it.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's admit it guys/gals. We all were SOOOO happy that nearly everyone gave the BEARs an A

in the draft because of the first two picks.

Let's wait until the Rams game before we give up on that grading
I confess I was in this camp.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're simply doubling down defending Pace, just like you did with Mitch's draft grades.

No one has to do your little exercise of redoing this years draft (and of course excluding previous drafts because that weakens your position significantly).

No matter how you cut it - I had a valid point questioning Pace's trade up for Jenkins, which you argued with me for days about.

You are just wrong about not hearing valid opinions. And now Jenkins is off to a bad start...and you just cannot admit my point was valid.

The argument is already won. And it's over. Don't double down on it.
LOL, you liked Mitch fine at the time. It's a draft and nobody bats 1000. I always wait to see how they do because I don't pretend to know more than professionals. I also liked Mitch before the draft so it had nothing to do with defending Pace or draft grades. I'm not a Pace guy with all is trade ups, giving picks and contract errors so shove that rainbow until it turns black. I thought he might re-sign Mitch for another year. That's how little I thought of him.

If you can't stay on topic, than just fuck off. Let me know when you answer that question about what you would have done differently this draft.

All this deflection and claiming victory without a lick of substantive explanation about what should have been different in this draft is so fucking weak.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, you liked Mitch fine at the time.
Lie.

I didn't post here until after Mitch was drafted. I had an account but posted elsewhere until after the draft - so you're making that up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lie.

I didn't post here until after Mitch was drafted. I had an account but posted elsewhere until after the draft - so you're making that up.
And you didn't dump on him at the time. I didn't say before the draft. Who brought up Mitch?
How about you stay on topic and stop deflecting so we don't have this off topic nonsense.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you didn't dump on him at the time. I didn't say before the draft. Who brought up Mitch?
How about you stay on topic and stop deflecting so we don't have this off topic nonsense.
My opinion about the Jenkins trade up has already been proven warranted.

Period.

There's nothing left to talk about. It was a valid complaint.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
You do that by trading up for a tackle prospect most likely to deliver, no? You guys can't have both sides of that argument and we can't assume Teven was pre-injured at this point. Please fill me in on what you'd have done differently this year.

If I knew Jenkins had an injury history problem, I may have passed on him. But I may have been wrong and just passed on the best tackle in football. Who knows at this point. Having just drafted Fields I would have been more conservative.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My opinion about the Jenkins trade up has already been proven warranted.

Period.

There's nothing left to talk about. It was a valid complaint.
LOL. Still no answer to what you would have done and it's a bit early for 'proof'.