Tevin Jenkins starting RG for the Chicago BEARs !!

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Anyone else listen to his presser yesterday? It sounds like he still expects to be traded, or at the very least, he won’t be surprised if he is.

I’m not sure why poles would trade him. They need all the help they can get on the Oline. But then again I’m not sure why poles has done a number of things this offseason

I know, right?

The fact that there's any buzz about a trade means there's something Poles doesn't like about Teven. Is it just the back injury, durability? Is that a thing with Poles... that he won't put up with durability issues?

Or does the organization not like his character?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
If you've ever played H.S., or even college sports, then you know coaches tend to have "their guys". Same can be said in the workplace. There's always one guy/woman, in upper management, that will run off someone for no logical fucking reason... other than "I don't like him/her" or "they're not my type of employee."
That shit is rampant, in the military. Especially in the medical field. It's legit the one thing I'll never miss about that workplace.

Anyhow, Poles leaked it out, to the media, that he wasn't sold/high on either Fields, or Teven Jenkins. For whatever reason, maybe it's because he's a former undrafted lineman, he has a serious hardon for getting Jenkins off the team. Which, like most people are seeing, is just fucking autistic.

Yep, seems Poles has an issue with Teven. Not sure what.

You wrote, "is just fucking autistic"... just checking, are you using it like this is fucking Special person, lame, etc?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Yep, seems Poles has an issue with Teven. Not sure what.

You wrote, "is just fucking autistic"... just checking, are you using it like this is fucking Special person, lame, etc?
It was a poor choice of words, but yes, something to that effect

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
We'll see how long he stays healthy.
That is the big question I had, hence why Faalele was someone I REALLY wanted this draft. Jones and Borom look solid, but I think Faalele would have been something else at RT.