2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Vikings are not going to do this, they have publically said Cousins is their guy. THe Packers keep acting like the Rodgers thing is a non issue. lol

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Where do all his lawsuits stand? Haven’t really heard much lately on those. Has any of this proceeded to actual criminal investigation? Or still all in civil court?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Vikings are not going to do this, they have publically said Cousins is their guy. THe Packers keep acting like the Rodgers thing is a non issue. lol
Not saying the Vikings would…. I have no idea…. But there was talk they wanted to draft Fields and if those rumors are real I think that says more about Cousins than anything said publicly.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

giphy.gif

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where do all his lawsuits stand? Haven’t really heard much lately on those. Has any of this proceeded to actual criminal investigation? Or still all in civil court?
Nothing criminal has been filed. Houston PD has been investigating for about 3 months now. NFL investigations typically lean on witness accounts and the league probably doesn't have access given the civil suit.

The lawyers are at a standstill on the civil suit and I read it's unlikely the league will do anything at this point. Speculation is that Watson will eventually have to settle and the nondisclosure agreements that follow will handcuff the NFL.

Still a massive risk for any team forking over that amount of draft capital.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Neither of those teams have cap space for his contract.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He doesn’t want to play there and with his legal issues it is the right move. They were awful with him and that roster is brutal. The damage done by BOB leaves a tough job for Caserio. Normally the idea of trading a franchise QB is absurd but not when you consider the circumstances in Houston.

On the flip side, Caserio is a complete wild card. Is he even capable of getting the job done? They have a damn good shot at having the first overall pick in 2022 so they could re-load at QB with Rattler or Howell.

Last edited:

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I don’t see any team forking over three 1st round picks with these lawsuits looming.
Yeah 3 is a lot with the potential lawsuit. Still, could see them sending one first and Cousins... Depending if the money works

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Before the Watson smear campaign I’m sure there were plenty of teams ready to sell the farm for him. Right now the return has to be pretty low or allot lower than what a franchise qb should fetch.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He doesn’t want to play there and with his legal issues it is the right move. They were awful with him and that roster is brutal. The damage done by BOB leaves a tough job for Caserio. Normally the idea of trading a franchise QB is absurd but not when you consider the circumstances in Houston.

On the flip side, Caserio is a complete wild card. Is he even capable of getting the job done? They have a damn good shot at having the first overall pick in 2022 so they could re-load at QB with Rattler or Howell.
Rodgers and what gets Watson to Green Bay?