1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks win 5-1.

Fuck you very much, Detwat!

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We will win as long as we can get through the 1st period....no games for the last5 days...hope the time off will not hurt us.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Hawks will look pretty good in this matchup.

Injuries are riddling the Wings, and they got to see first hand what it's like to blow a 3 goal lead against St. Louis-- although they won it in OT, the Blues missed many opportunities to put them away in regulation.

Start Craw and let Turco get the Flyers on Sunday.

My pick: Hawks 5, Wings 3.

supraman

Liked Posts:

Injuries are riddling the Wings, and they got to see first hand what it's like to blow a 3 goal lead against St. Louis-- although they won it in OT, the Blues missed many opportunities to put them away in regulation.

Nah start turco against the wings, they are injured and therefore not as lethal. The Flyers on the other hand are one of the hottest teams around and for that I want Corey.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do ya know... all the teams in the west are caught up and Chicago is just fine as far as playoff contention is concerned. Just like all of the sane people have been saying all along.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
this will be the first wangs game i haven't been to in well over a decade. not happy about it. baby class 9am - 3pm FML.

hawks win cause i wont be there to see it.

4-2 sharp with the game winner.

R K

Wings missed a few opportunities to end it late in the 3rd and OT.

Injuries or not they will be tuff for the Hawks.

R K

What do ya know... all the teams in the west are caught up and Chicago is just fine as far as playoff contention is concerned. Just like all of the sane people have been saying all along.

Who was it that said that? Oh, wait, I know.. ROTFL.....

Hawks have 35 games to make up 12pts. 6 games. The division is still not in question, just as the playoffs never were.

.700 hockey my ass.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
StuG, I'm so disappointed in you.... not even a single

DETROIT SUCKS

You are working on raising that warning level.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Who was it that said that? Oh, wait, I know.. ROTFL.....

Hawks have 35 games to make up 12pts. 6 games. The division is still not in question, just as the playoffs never were.

.700 hockey my ass.

I say we take the division finish 2nd in the league in points (Fuck the President's trophy it is a curse, I'd throw games before winning that piece of shit). Then rape someone in the first round. 2nd round we send the nucks golfing as per usual, conference finals against Detroit, we FINALLY show them we are better, we play Tampa in the finals win on game six in tampa and I am attending....there you go

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Oh its on it's way... don't you worry.

Then I'll hold judgment, but my trigger finger is getting itchy... like your crotch. Get it. your crotch is itchy. Probably because of some STD or sex with Jako.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Wait, there is a hockey team here in Chicago?

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Hate the 11am pacific starts. Hawks never seem that awake either during them.

Not a good feeling on this one esp with the long lay off that just was. Can't see it being a good 1st period for the boys to be honest. Have a feeling they wont find their legs until midway through the 2nd and by that time it may be too late. Hope I am wrong I really really do.

May take stellar goalkeeping on our side to keep the boys in the game until they find their legs.

Then again I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about. Hawks could very well score 4 goals in the first 10 minutes.

I just can't wait to see the team again. Feels like it has been eons.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be at the game tomorrow (sec 213A, row 17) in a Mikita WC jersey if anyone is going.

WCjersey004.jpg

WCjersey001.jpg

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
Hate the 11am pacific starts. Hawks never seem that awake either during them.

Not a good feeling on this one esp with the long lay off that just was. Can't see it being a good 1st period for the boys to be honest. Have a feeling they wont find their legs until midway through the 2nd and by that time it may be too late. Hope I am wrong I really really do.

May take stellar goalkeeping on our side to keep the boys in the game until they find their legs.

Then again I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about. Hawks could very well score 4 goals in the first 10 minutes.

I just can't wait to see the team again. Feels like it has been eons.

your gonna hate Sunday then cause that games at 11 central time.

hawks win in it 3-2 in ot

Shredder

Liked Posts:
The signs are slowly starting to point in the right direction. A lot of the team stats are looking a lot better than they did just a while back.

Offense: 5th

Defense: 13th

PP: 1st

PK: 27th

S/G: 7th

SA/G: 6th

The only real eyesore, still, is the PK. Obviously, if that improved even just a bit, the defense would improve from 13th immediately as well. The team is 13th overall and 6th in the West with a .574 points percentage. They were at around 18th-20th overall for the longest time.

Time to pounce on the wounded Wings.