TGDT: 1/23 Flyers @ Blackhawks 11:30AM NBC

bierboy

Liked Posts:
....And the two tripping calls on us, Complete bullshit. Especially Hjarlmarssons.

....and they let one go that WAS EXACTLY THE SAME against the Flyers (tripping one of our guys using the skate)....douche baggery by the refs again....

R K

....and they let one go that WAS EXACTLY THE SAME against the Flyers (tripping one of our guys using the skate)....douche baggery by the refs again....

They did make the right call on the Penalty Shot though.

I thought there were several times the Flyers could have been tagged. Hartnel against Bickell, Hartnell most definitely should have had an extra two.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Turco shows his thoughts on McGuire

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6_kQfqYJy8[/media]

R K

JT almost didn't play. Hip. Sat out practice today.

I'd rather have him resting than playing in the AS game and festiveties.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Turco clip is priceless. That moment of hockey history is worth Turco's contract alone.

As far as JT's hip? I would like to see it being rested too but I can't see one day of playing in a pick up game as something threatening. I am sure if it were Toews would be the first to insist on sitting out the game. Then again it is Jonathan we are talking about here he just wants to play whatever game of hockey is available to be played.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully the days off leading up to the game will provide healing time and his minutes for the All Star game will be curtailed and not to intense. Sometime light activity will help an injury along in the healing process (depending on the extent of the injury). A big but (I) here though "what the Fuck do I know" ?