TGDT 1/5 Sharks (26-10-6) @ Blackhawks (29-7-8) 7:00PM NBCS

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2013-14 REGULAR SEASON</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;">GAME 45</span>

large.png
<span style="font-size:18px;"> vs</span>.
large.png

<span style="font-size:24px;">26-10-6 ------- 29-7-8</span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"> </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Another Sharp hat trick.  Also Crawford shutout.</p>

</p>

4-0 Hawks</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimson" data-cid="218423" data-time="1388952065">
<div>

Another Sharp hat trick.  Also Crawford shutout.</p>

</p>

4-0 Hawks</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

That would work.</p>

</p>

<strike>Just win.</strike>    :eek:rcs-buttshake:</p>

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
I hope Sharp didn't get a dislocated shoulder</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks and this one point shit are really pissing me off.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid ass shootouts....</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except for the first goal, where he looked like he was opening his front door, great game by Crawford.</p>

</p>

CANNOT believe that Burns cross-checked Hammer into the ice, and then tapped the puck into the net, and there was no penalty called.  Then again, refs failed to call one penalty against the Sharks and the linesmen also called off two or three icings by the Sharks when we were pressuring them.  Really feel that the refs took away a point from us and gave the Sharks the calls to get 2 points.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't see this one, expect half of OT and the shootout. The usual guys that are good at it now suck. And is it me or have the Hawks allowed an uncharacteristic amount of shots on net these last couple games?

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="218428" data-time="1388954363">
<div>

That would work.</p>

</p>

<strike>Just win.</strike>    :eek:rcs-buttshake:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Bad juju.....</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="218452" data-time="1389018919">
<div>

Bad juju.....</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Won't happen again.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Bickell played like 5 minutes last night. At what point do you scratch him to send a message? He's been awful. He's just bringing nothing.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="218449" data-time="1388993439">
<div>

Except for the first goal, where he looked like he was opening his front door, great game by Crawford.</p>

</p>

CANNOT believe that Burns cross-checked Hammer into the ice, and then tapped the puck into the net, and there was no penalty called.  Then again, refs failed to call one penalty against the Sharks and the linesmen also called off two or three icings by the Sharks when we were pressuring them.  Really feel that the refs took away a point from us and gave the Sharks the calls to get 2 points.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="218457" data-time="1389027856">
<div>

Bickell played like 5 minutes last night. At what point do you scratch him to send a message? He's been awful. He's just bringing nothing.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I can't really fault Crawford too much on the 1st goal because had he played the position of the inevitable shooter, he would have left himself open for a wrap-around shot, and fans would be jumping down his throat anyway.</p>

</p>

Going off of what Pez said, Bickell, on that 1st goal, was caught in no man's land with his thumb up his ass and it looked like it was his man that scored the goal.  Him gettting 5 minutes of playing tame was well deserved, and really, I think he should be pressbox'ed for a game to send a message.  Hell, Brookbank playing forward has looked better than Bickell of late, which speaks volumes of how Bickell has been doing.  If he's still injured FFS sit him out.</p>

</p>

2nd goal was basically Oduya biffing it. </p>

</p>

If anything, between now and Wednesday Q & co. need to teach D coverage 101.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="218458" data-time="1389028677">
<div>

I can't really fault Crawford too much on the 1st goal because had he played the position of the inevitable shooter, he would have left himself open for a wrap-around shot, and fans would be jumping down his throat anyway.</p>

</p>

Going off of what Pez said, Bickell, on that 1st goal, was caught in no man's land with his thumb up his ass and it looked like it was his man that scored the goal.  Him gettting 5 minutes of playing tame was well deserved, and really, I think he should be pressbox'ed for a game to send a message.  Hell, Brookbank playing forward has looked better than Bickell of late, which speaks volumes of how Bickell has been doing.  If he's still injured FFS sit him out.</p>

</p>

2nd goal was basically Oduya biffing it. </p>

</p>

If anything, between now and Wednesday Q & co. need to teach D coverage 101.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Second goal was Hammer getting crosschecked from behind as well. Should have been interference/crosschecking and no goal.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Bickell sucks dickell again.</p>

</p>

Luckily he shows up for 20-25 games in the playoffs I guess.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never seen a player that just falls down as much as him. Even John Scott stayed on his feet.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="218461" data-time="1389030920">
<div>

Second goal was Hammer getting crosschecked from behind as well. Should have been interference/crosschecking and no goal.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I guess I have to take your word for it. I just saw Oduya do his best Buster Keaton impersonation and completely biff it losing his man right behind the net--kinda blew everything wide open.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="218472" data-time="1389036947">
<div>

I guess I have to take your word for it. I just saw Oduya do his best Buster Keaton impersonation and completely biff it losing his man right behind the net--kinda blew everything wide open.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Oh yeah, Oduya was awful on that, but that goal isn't scored without the penalty.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
Kuc is reporting that Bickell is using braces on both knees.</p>

</p>

Why did they rush him back when Morin was starting to gel with Shaw and Saad?</p>

</p>

They should put him back on IR, and let Morin come up. If nothing else, they can showcase him for a deadline trade.</p>