TGDT 12/30 Kings (25-10-4) @ Blackhawks (27-7-6) 7:00PM NBCS

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="218016" data-time="1388438988">
<div>

Raanta will finally get his first shutout tonight: 2-0 Blackhawks</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You fucking dickhead jinxer.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I still haven't heard anything about Bollig getting suspended for the dangerous hit he put on the defenseless Doughty. I mean, how could Doughty know that turning his back to an oncoming hit would be dangerous!!! I demand an expulsion from the league for Bollig!!!!

/sarcasm

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="218090" data-time="1388509787">
<div>

I still haven't heard anything about Bollig getting suspended for the dangerous hit he put on the defenseless Doughty. I mean, how could Doughty know that turning his back to an oncoming hit would be dangerous!!! I demand an expulsion from the league for Bollig!!!!

/sarcasm</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Bollig pulled back, and the principle point of contact in replay was not Doughty's back, but right around 8 O'clock. I got your sarcasm and am in full agreeance...it was a clean by-the-book hit.  If he does end up being suspended it's only because Shanahan molests collies.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
But...but... The hitter is always the one to take the entire blame! It can't be Doughtys fault for turning a legal check into a non-legal hit!

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="218094" data-time="1388510243">
<div>

But...but... The hitter is always the one to take the entire blame! It can't be Doughtys fault for turning a legal check into a non-legal hit!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He totally tried to milk that, then went to the ref to bitch after.  He looked at him coming, turned back around, and braced himself for the hit.  Fucking hack.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="218094" data-time="1388510243">
<div>

But...but... The hitter is always the one to take the entire blame! It can't be Doughtys fault for turning a legal check into a non-legal hit!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Save your but(t) for the gay agenda thread. :icon-smile:</p>

</p>

Seriously though, no arguments here.</p>

R K

def clean hit.  Doughty tried for the penalty...  Then bitched he didnt get..</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="218092" data-time="1388510036">
<div>

Bollig pulled back, and the principle point of contact in replay was not Doughty's back, but right around 8 O'clock. I got your sarcasm and am in full agreeance...it was a clean by-the-book hit.  If he does end up being suspended it's only because Shanahan molests collies.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Right, this was a completely different scenario from what Trev is trying to compare it to. Gotta take these things case by case. This is the type of scenario I agreed with you on. I think Doughty even looks back twice at Bollig and still completely turns his back on him once they get to the boards. He made some weird comment over how it bothered him more in who hit him rather than getting hit.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering the licks Toews took last night... fuck Doughty.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="218128" data-time="1388519880">
<div>

def clean hit.  Doughty tried for the penalty...  Then bitched he didnt get..</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Embellishment should have been called and sent to the box.</p>