TGDT: 3/20 Blackhawks @ Coyotes 7:00PM WGN

genefoley

Liked Posts:
What a game, especially since the Hawks won. What a game by Crawford, has to be the number 1 star.

There were tons of Hawks fans there...too bad they were chanting "Lets Go Blackhawks".
<

Thought Campoli had a good game too among others.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Excellent game all around. Dr. Craw stood tall, the Czechoslovak line looked good, and what a pass from Toews to Campoli!

Only disappointing thing: Twice Phoenix went knee-on-knee: once to Sharp and once to Seabs. Why didn't someone put Klesla and the other fucker into orbit?

Ahh, who cares. Bring on Florida!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excellent game all around. Dr. Craw stood tall, the Czechoslovak line looked good, and what a pass from Toews to Campoli!

Only disappointing thing: Twice Phoenix went knee-on-knee: once to Sharp and once to Seabs. Why didn't someone put Klesla and the other fucker into orbit?

Ahh, who cares. Bring on Florida!

Blame John Scott.

R K

How the fuck is Crawford not the #1 Star? .957 SV % and Bryzgolov is first? Fucking Homer Coyote Media no doubt.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great game by Crawford. Nice to see Campoli get one. Strong games by Hossa, Stalberg and Frolik. PP was clicking even without Sharp. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I really hope Sharp is OK, and he was just sat as a precaution. The way he got hit and the fact that he put no weight on it at all, doesn't bode well. That is the last thing this team needs right now.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of injuries any one know what's up with Campbell and when he might return to the lineup?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Cracked bone in his ankle...might play this week. He's experimenting with new skates.

Ugh........

So, Bolland concussion. Campbell broken ankle. Sharp, likely knee sprain. Just bad all around.

SArmonte90

Liked Posts:
Crawsome Game. That dish by Toews to Campoli for the goal was a beauty. It was nice to see alot of hawks fans at the game as well.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Big 2 points...check that HUGE 2 points!!

Sharp..Sharp..Sharp...NOOOOOOOOOO!! This better not be serious. I don't know Bolland/Campbell/Sharp all out? Yah that's a tough thing to think about.

For now I won't think about that. Just thrilled with the 2 points. Hawks showed up to play tonight was a great defensive game. Craw should have got the shut out and how huge were some of his saves tonight? Great game by Craw.

Not a perfect game..the give away in the game were rough to take at time. But happy none the less with the result and that is all that matters.

Lets get revenge on the Panthers on Wed. 10 games left of the regular season. 10. YIKES.

GoBucky

Liked Posts:
something tells me Sharp is out 2 weeks

You might be right. He walked around after the game without a brace or crutches and only had a slight limp, but you never know until his MRI. My guess is he's back before Campbell, who cut his skate short yesterday, and way before Bolland.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I realize Q gets alot of bashing for his juggling early in the season, but coaches do that for situations just like this. Especially with all the new faces, you want to get different looks to see what may or may not work if needed.

Stalberg and Brouwer both have game experience playing with Toews/Kane. Pending on situations and matchups, there is now a comfort level between players late in the year like this, so when an injury happens - you dont have to experiment. You already know what you can get out of the lines.

R K

Well I don't think when you are missing Bolland, Campbell and Sharp you have a choice. Some of the needless line craziness earlier in the year was frustrating for sure. When players go down in a game, after already having some out, then Q earns his stripes so to speak.

I also thought Stahlberg played well there. NO where near what Sharp adds though. What Sharp brings is not replaceable IMO.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Blame John Scott.

I don't necessarily. I just think if one of your players goes down for a knee-on-knee, especially Sharp, someone should step up and make the rest of the game a living hell for him. It doesn't need to be Scott, and it doesn't even need to be a fight or putting him through the glass.

When Scott stood up for Campbell, it was a thing of beauty--not because Scott pummeled him, but because it sent the message that you pull chincy shit, you're going to have to answer for it--especially with the league half-assing suspensions for dirty play.

Just my opinion.