TGDT: 4/24 WCQF Game 6 - Canucks (3) @ (2) Blackhawks 6:30PM CSN

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Pussy Cramps. He walked out of there just fine last night.

I heard AV say cramps in the presser, before the fucking douchbags at CSN cut it off. Didn't look like cramps to me.

Chaps

Liked Posts:
Pussy Cramps. He walked out of there just fine last night.

I think he just shit his pants under all the pressure...especially after getting jocked like he did.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Putting away your love for the Hawks...what do you all honestly think about tomarrow? Do we win? or Lose. I just don't know. It's been a while since I seen the Hawks go 7 if at that. Hopefully being a youth team, we won't be as tired as they will. But we shall see. I am very very Nervious for this game.

Chaps

Liked Posts:
Putting away your love for the Hawks...what do you all honestly think about tomarrow? Do we win? or Lose. I just don't know. It's been a while since I seen the Hawks go 7 if at that. Hopefully being a youth team, we won't be as tired as they will. But we shall see. I am very very Nervious for this game.

I think we win.. like we did in game 6 last year in their barn... game will be decided before the 3rd period starts.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Why shouldn't the Hawks win? We've won the last three, dominated two of 'em and got so into their head that they sat their "star" goalie last game.

Who sits their 2011Vezina finalist
<
in their most important game to date if they aren't shiting their shorts?

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Gillis holding a presser complaining about the officiating. Apparently there was 6 or 7 non-calls on the Hawks last night. The Bickell hit made him mad.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
They lost?

This is the main problem with the Canucks. There is simply no accountability. Instead of fessing up they fucked it all up and played badly, they start blaming officiating, flu's, luck or aliens. Total lack of leadership which seems to be coming all the way from the top.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team did not come back from 3 down to not win game 7 !

When the Hawks went down 0-3 and then tied it up, homerism aside, its hard to think they won't win game 7.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Gillis holding a presser complaining about the officiating. Apparently there was 6 or 7 non-calls on the Hawks last night. The Bickell hit made him mad.

Where'd Gillis sit last night? Did the Hawks move him to a "safe zone" away from the mean Hawk fans?

genefoley

Liked Posts:
Anyone know how many teams have even forced a game 7 after going down 3-0?

Chaps

Liked Posts:
Gillis is on TV saying the reffing hasn't been fair.

"I'm being factual. Not jumping up and down. Its undeniable. There's a trend." - Gillis.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gillis is on TV saying the reffing hasn't been fair.

"I'm being factual. Not jumping up and down. Its undeniable. There's a trend." - Gillis.

The trend is the Nucks suck(s).
<

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why shouldn't the Hawks win? We've won the last three, dominated two of 'em and got so into their head that they sat their "star" goalie last game.

Who sits their 2011Vezina finalist
<
in their most important game to date
if they aren't shiting their shorts?

Pretty amazing really, if you look at playoff teams year after year how many would actually sit the goalie that got them to the dance?

Answer: all of them if the goalie was Loungo.
<

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
They lost?

This is the main problem with the Canucks. There is simply no accountability. Instead of fessing up they fucked it all up and played badly, they start blaming officiating, flu's, luck or aliens. Total lack of leadership which seems to be coming all the way from the top.

No the Nucks got such biased officiating... I think it was the 3-2 "loss" in December.