TGDT 4/6 Blues (52-18-7) @ Icehawks (44-19-5) 11:30AM NBC

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="225158" data-time="1396896930">
<div>

Someone with a lot more talent than me did the Lord's work:

http://t.co/t6ewO1U7jr</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Hahah that is golden. The series could be 0-6 in the Blues favor and I still don't think that they are cut out for a full Cup run.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="225156" data-time="1396894887">
<div>

3-0-0 without Toews</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Thats cause Toews is now coaching. </p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="225160" data-time="1396897436">
<div>

Hahah that is golden. The series could be 0-6 in the Blues favor and I still don't think that they are cut out for a full Cup run.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yeah, the way Bickell blew past Jackman yesterday is pretty solid evidence their blueline can't protect Miller for 4 out of 7 games. If they draw Dallas, they're gone in the first round.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="225162" data-time="1396899454">
<div>

Yeah, the way Bickell blew past Jackman yesterday is pretty solid evidence their blueline can't protect Miller for 4 out of 7 games. If they draw Dallas, they're gone in the first round.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I still can't wrap my head around why they went out and traded a perfectly good goalie for Miller, when they are in obvious need of a true scorer.</p>

</p>

Gaborik, St. Louis, Vanek, any of those three would have really made them a much better team IMO. By grabbing Miller they made a minor upgrade at best in my eyes. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Gene Honda" data-cid="225116" data-time="1396822248">
<div>

lol hitchcock</p>

</p>

http://www.csnchicago.com/blackhawks/ken-hitchcock-not-interested-talks-dominating-hawks</p>

</p>

"what's the series at? it's a season" lololol</p>

</p>

2-1-2 against st louis, 2 shootout losses</p>

</p>

what a clown</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

If i'm looking at it right, hawks have 6/10 points and the Blue have 6/10 points right? They've both got 6 point out of 5 games? My math could be off? Either way, I'd much rather peak against a team at the end of the season. Blues haven't beaten the hawks in regulation since the 3rd game of the season.</p>

</p>

I caught the end of the first and most of the second in the Airport, missed the third but saw they won, how did the 3rd go? I think it was 1-1 going into it right, so the score would indicate that they dominated?</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="225156" data-time="1396894887">
<div>

3-0-0 without Toews</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

It always felt like the Hawks broke down when they lost Toews for a longer time before. I guess the team has grown since those times. Which is a good development. Or then it helps that they've already secured a playoff spot and it's not the same pressure as a mid-season injury.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="225163" data-time="1396900831">
<div>

I still can't wrap my head around why they went out and traded a perfectly good goalie for Miller, when they are in obvious need of a true scorer.</p>

</p>

Gaborik, St. Louis, Vanek, any of those three would have really made them a much better team IMO. By grabbing Miller they made a minor upgrade at best in my eyes. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

minor upgrade, lateral move or it might even turn out to be a minor downgrade.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="225221" data-time="1396994315">

On to montreal yet?</p></blockquote>
Is it GAME DAY for the THREAD yet?