Thank You Steal!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It has been a blast having an enemy in here who speaks from the other side and give prospective on the enemy. your insight was great, and your sarcasm was all in good fun. maybe in 2011 we will meet again!

STEAL

Liked Posts:
It has been a blast having an enemy in here who speaks from the other side and give prospective on the enemy. your insight was great, and your sarcasm was all in good fun. maybe in 2011 we will meet again!

Thanks. I'll be here all year and hopefully this time next year we'll be hoisting the cup. Both teams are extremely young so as long as we can knock off the Caps and Pens, it can happen again.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Thanks. I'll be here all year and hopefully this time next year we'll be hoisting the cup. Both teams are extremely young so as long as we can knock off the Caps and Pens, it can happen again.

I'm very, very glad the Hawks don't have to do that. Two scary teams right there.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

fuck the caps, and fuck the pens! i hate ovi and i hate crosby. the flyers if healthy will be eastern conference fav next year and the hawks in the west.

what do you want to see done this offseason for the flyers?

STEAL

Liked Posts:
fuck the caps, and fuck the pens! i hate ovi and i hate crosby. the flyers if healthy will be eastern conference fav next year and the hawks in the west.

what do you want to see done this offseason for the flyers?

• I wanna see Carcillo back. He's a RFA.
  • I want Coburn back, he's a RFA too.
  • I'm up in the air about Parent who is also a RFA, if we could get like Volchkenov or somebody in that range I'd rather do that. After the Finals, Parent pissed me off.
  • I'd love to see Maroon get some playing time.
  • I want Leighton back as our starter. He's a UFA but the Flyers seem keen on resigning him.

I want all the young guys to get some playing time, because with them I think we can go just as far. We have so many players that stepped up and showed their colors in the playoffs, so I'm excited to see them this coming season. Leino especially, but Carcillo was extremely fun to watch as were Giroux and JVR.

Last edited:

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
I don't know if I'd call Steal the enemy.

It is all about the hockey ... always has been ... always will be. I like Philly .... like them a lot - they have always had hard working/hitting teams -and that is what hockey is all about.

I really hope you get to feel this some day, as it looks like you'd never seen them win anything (a lot like I had been) -you can't really describe it .... for years the Hawks had some of the biggest names in the NHL and still couldn't pull it off ( I am talking Mikita/Hull) but once... so it definitely isn't easy -- then you see teams like Tampa Bay or Carolina do it .. and it is like damn why not my team ... so I can relate.

Trading off the future for Lindros and then seeing Colorado win it (even though -they had some help from a couple of big name exiles -Roy and Bourque). Yeah anyway- rambling now...

Philly is a great team -no whiners - they just get on with taking care of business.