Thanksgiving IGT: Week 13 Chicago Bears (5-6) @ Detroit Lions (7-4) CDT 11:30AM CBS

Who wins?

• Total voters

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many O-lines, WR's, Coordinators, QB coaches and headcoaches has been blamed for Cutlers inadequacies in his 10 year career at the QB position?

Are you really going to blame jay today?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Cutler in a no win situation with this play calling. Defense just keeps giving up points and trestman didn't even tried to run

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
who loved rex.

i miss slash. they could implement the read option this time around

You'll have to dig for a Rex thread. I don't fully remember who's who for who liked him, just many of who didn't and most weren't the ones blaming every move Cutler makes (some are but they were late comers).

Usually when a player gets a huge raise and is presently the 6th highest cap hit of all NFL players, expectations tend to rise. Hard concept I know.

Then say what it is, a Trestman/Emery issue. If you loved "fuck it, I'm going deep" for $3M it's the same difference to our pockets as "fuck it I'm going deep" for $20M.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So when people put tucker and trest and they blaming Tucker more?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;HhW6nSLSq6Y]http://youtu.be/HhW6nSLSq6Y[/video]

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Regardless, He won't bring them to anywhere near a superbowl. Detroit is in salary cap hell next year with big decisions to make with their defensive line, Calvin Johnson, Bush. They still need to revamp their offensive line and secondary. I'd still be surprised if they win a game in the playoffs let alone make it
True but my point was they had no discipline under Schwartz and squandered their talent. They are not a top tier team but they are 8-4 with a good shot at the playoffs. Would you rather be in their shoes or ours?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
At this moment I don't think there is a single person tied to his organization that I would be upset about being cut/fired.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I will when their offensive line is as bad as ours. Cutler has been sacked 30+? times already this year. Sorry but that's not exactly all his fault.

They've been as bad as this, and some sacks are his fault.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol prideisbears, despro and sevy get Cutler to 3%

3% of what? Make jokes so everyone gets them not just you and your mother

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You'll have to dig for a Rex thread. I don't fully remember who's who for who liked him, just many of who didn't and most weren't the ones blaming every move Cutler makes (some are but they were late comers).

Then say what it is, a Trestman/Emery issue. If you loved "fuck it, I'm going deep" for $3M it's the same difference to our pockets as "fuck it I'm going deep" for $20M.

I like Rex.

Fuck Emery.

Any Emery nut hugger left he chose this turd over Arians

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Way to stay in bounds Marshall, run the clock out to secure the loss