That's not a knife mock 1.0 aka the 5th rd blue light special

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
6'2 195.. had 4 ints last year...........fa money... inflation... yeah.. hes not going to be cheap..

2 years of injury didnt play a full season last year either he is 6 mill tops.

AussieBear

2 years of injury didnt play a full season last year either he is 6 mill tops.

fa money gets crazy though.. you gotta factor that in..

edit: btw.. i hope he can be had for cheaper.. win win...

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
may be true.. but when the texans cut JJ in 2019 or 2020.. you want tj to tell jj to come finish his career in chitown for 1-3 yrs
T.j watt strengths - motor hands length POA instincts plays with wreckless abandon the good kind bends the edge playmaking ability has a competence you see from big bro
Weakness - college experience.

AussieBear

Lame. That sounds like the CCS draft metric where a QB isn't a 1st round talent and is really a 3rd round talent, yet he'll assuredly be drafted in the 1st round.

well im not trying to fuck QBS... that would be lame...

im just a guy with a cock.. either it moves or it doesnt... 90% of the time a chick can make it move.. what can i say..

AussieBear

T.j watt strengths - motor hands length POA instincts plays with wreckless abandon the good kind bends the edge playmaking ability has a competence you see from big bro
Weakness - college experience.

ive seen little on the guy to be honest... just see some watt doubt... reminds me of jj doubt... so why not...

a taller but skinnier brooks reed as his floor???? brooks was decent for a few years in hou..... maybe my comparison is off and that white skin is fooling me

if jj becomes a cap casualty in the next few years.. TJ recruiting him is a serious strategy... a bad jj at LE in the 3-4/subs is still better than what the bears have...

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Much improved from your mock with 13 new WR's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
1st/2nd round QB and Chad Kelly in the 5th-7th and Zane Gonzalez in the 5th-7th. Everything else is fine.

AussieBear

1st/2nd round QB and Chad Kelly in the 5th-7th and Zane Gonzalez in the 5th-7th. Everything else is fine.

had zane in the fifth in the last one,think kelly was in it too... but i needed to make the new 1.0 about the 5th rd red flags.. zane will creep back into the mix at some point.. probably after fa begins..