The 2012 NBA Playoffs Thread(Game Discussion, News, Rumors)

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
And unless the same people are willing to state that some of those titles Jordan won were preordained by Stern...they are being hypocritical.

If I were the commissioner I would give Jordan the championship before the regular season starts. The guy just took NBA and made it famous worldwide. What NBA is now it's all because of Jordan. The NBA must honor MJ for this in a better way. Maybe having him in the NBA logo or rename the Final MVP award as Jordan award or retire all 23 jerseys from the game. The truth is that all athletes worldwide in any sport choose 23 because of him and when you see the number 23 somewhere your mind goes to MJ.

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
If I were the commissioner I would give Jordan the championship before the regular season starts. The guy just took NBA and made it famous worldwide. What NBA is now it's all because of Jordan. The NBA must honor MJ for this in a better way. Maybe having him in the NBA logo or rename the Final MVP award as Jordan award or retire all 23 jerseys from the game. The truth is that all athletes worldwide in any sport choose 23 because of him and when you see the number 23 somewhere your mind goes to MJ.

You don't retire the number 23 for every team. That is just silly and Jordan said so himself. There should be only one number retired by every team, Jackie Robinson in baseball. That is it.

But I think you missed my point. I don't personally believe Jordan was handed the titles by Stern, I believe he earned the titles through superior ability and skill. So I think it would be unfair to think a team with 3 superstars on it would need Stern's help to win a title....especially when most of the sports world is rooting AGAINST the Heat.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
But I think you missed my point. I don't personally believe Jordan was handed the titles by Stern, I believe he earned the titles through superior ability and skill. So I think it would be unfair to think a team with 3 superstars on it would need Stern's help to win a title....especially when most of the sports world is rooting AGAINST the Heat.

I didn't miss your point. I am only saying that if a team is SO popular you will make sure that it won't be eliminated because of the refs. We were 10 year old in Greece the smallest country in the world and woke up at 5 am to watch the NBA Finals when Jordan was playing. Have you any idea what this mean? Before MJ we didn't knew what NBA was. Of course he won the titles through superior ability and skill but he was taking every fucking call he was deserving. Not bad calls. Good calls. But in a game there are always calls that you can give and you can't give. Let's say a regular team will take 5 out of 10 of these calls. The Jordan's or Kobe's or Lebron's or or or whoever is the most profitable player team would take 8 out of 10 of these calls.

Last year the Heat took many of these calls in the ECF. I am not saying that they didn't deserve to win it. They deserved it. But when you see the Bulls lead by 15 and then the Heat to take every fucking 50-50 call and when you see them call Heat ball with Wade stepping out of bounds without watching the replay then you know that the Heat had some minor league help. And it's fair. But won't happen this year. Rose is the most profitable player right now.

Last edited:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
There should be only one number retired by every team, Jackie Robinson in baseball. That is it.

What is baseball? The sport that one guy hits the ball with a bat? :lmao:

Jordan is bigger than this. Soccer is the most popular sport worldwide. Jordan is the only athlete of a different sport who manage to surpass in popularity soccer players.

Last edited:

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
What is baseball? The sport that one guy hits the ball with a bat? :lmao:

Jordan is bigger than this. Soccer is the most popular sport worldwide. Jordan is the only athlete of a different sport who manage to surpass in popularity soccer players.

You do know who Jackie Robinson is right? And how his impact wasn't limited to sports?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
You do know who Jackie Robinson is right? And how his impact wasn't limited to sports?

No I don't. I don't even know the game. I know that it exists and that is played with a bat but I don't know how it is played or what is the goal or what are the best teams. I know Yankees because I have seen many Yankees caps in movies.

I don't know what this guy did but in terms of sport impact Jordan is second to none.

via wikipedia said:
Robinson broke the baseball color line when he debuted with the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1947. As the first black man to play in the major leagues since the 1880s

OK. Well deserved. That is huge.

Last edited:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LeBron's flops this game have been ridiculous

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
The only bad thing about the Heat playing this shitty team is that they will have it sure that they will win the championship after sweeping them.

Lol at fragrant foul and LOL at LEBRON's flopping!! THAT WAS EPIC!!!

Oh my! It made my day. I needed some good laugh after the Rose thing. Fragrant 2 on Chandler! hahaha And some people here believe that the Heat don't get help from the refs.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
LeBitch flopping like a hoe Pathetic!

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jackie Robinson is definitely a more important sports figure than Michael Jordan

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
DPOY

Tyson-Chandler-Knicks.png

4 fouls in the first half! :lmao:

I have to watch him to understand his defensive impact on this team! :rolling:

Seriously now. They better give it to Noah than him.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
24-2 run by Miami to end the first half. Ouch.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
24-2 run by Miami to end the first half. Ouch.

And the momentum started with an epic flop by LBJ (that was greatest flop ever probably) and a F2 on Chandler which they change to F1 after half a minute... That's how you kill a team physiologically. The home court and the talent can make the rest. The Knicks had no luck of course but for some reason we must witness this shitty refs.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Flopping needs to go somehow... It's jsut terrible to see in the game.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
magic-and-bird-II.jpg

"Oh Really?"