The 2012 NBA Playoffs Thread(Game Discussion, News, Rumors)

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Bosh plays like this against the Thunder, I'll feel a lot better with my Miami pick to win it all.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Bosh plays like this against the Thunder, I'll feel a lot better with my Miami pick to win it all.

well, ya, except for the fact that even with bosh's game, they had a hard time separating themselves from Boston at home until the 4th quarter, where boston just ran out of gas

OKC? ya...they're not gonna run out of gas lol

also perkins and ibaka will be tough for bosh..even if he pulls them out of the paint

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
well, ya, except for the fact that even with bosh's game, they had a hard time separating themselves from Boston at home until the 4th quarter, where boston just ran out of gas

OKC? ya...they're not gonna run out of gas lol

also perkins and ibaka will be tough for bosh..even if he pulls them out of the paint

Boston was actually playing very well though. ALL of their starters were playing well in the first half. When 5 starters play well at one time, it's gonna be hard to get and/or build a lead.

Boston ran out of gas a little... but I credit Miami's defense too. Boston didn't get many good shots in the 2nd half.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I think OKC's inexperience will be there undoing......Lebron isn't knew to the finals and I'm sure he's learned a few lessons and ready to take the next step.....he's gotten serious and grown up this series unlike I've seen him before.
Wades exerience and ring finger.......that's all I got to say...
And Bosh has seemed to found his roll and is fresh as a baby out of a pussy and has had plenty of rest...

And the bottom line is, Lebron has matured right before our eyes.
A mature, serious Lebron is as unstoppable as a freight train I must admit....

Heat win finals in 6.........Sucks, don't it?

Last edited:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Boston was actually playing very well though. ALL of their starters were playing well in the first half. When 5 starters play well at one time, it's gonna be hard to get and/or build a lead.

Boston ran out of gas a little... but I credit Miami's defense too. Boston didn't get many good shots in the 2nd half.

true...but Boston playing well is not in comparison to what OKC is capable of

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think OKC' inexperience will be there undoing......Lebron isn't knew to the finals and I'm sure he's learned a few lessons and ready to take the next step.....he's gotten serious and grown up this series unlike I've seen him before.
Wades exerience and ring finger.......that's all I got to say...
And Bosh has seemed to found his roll and is fresh as a baby out of a pussy and has had plenty of rest....

if the Heat win this series, it's gonna be through Lebron.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
true...but Boston playing well is not in comparison to what OKC is capable of

obviously hahaha. I'm just banking on Miami's defense playing very well and containing or even stopping 2 of OKC's big three.

I can definitely see Westbrook and Harden struggling. LBJ is a great defender, but I don't think he'll be able to stop KD. He can, however, put up a lot of points on KD and basically cancel him out.

It'll be very close though. I can definitely see a 7 game series.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
obviously hahaha. I'm just banking on Miami's defense playing very well and containing or even stopping 2 of OKC's big three.

I can definitely see Westbrook and Harden struggling. LBJ is a great defender, but I don't think he'll be able to stop KD. He can, however, put up a lot of points on KD and basically cancel him out.

It'll be very close though. I can definitely see a 7 game series.

i would almost expect it...

OKC is arguably the best offensive team in the league though...and on the flip side they play fantastic defense(especially in the paint), they know how to close in the fourth quarter

thabo is gonna give wade some trouble imo

should be a good series...i got thunder in 6

i'm guessing the thunder take the first two at home....they take one of 3 in miami...then close it out at home

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
if the Heat win this series, it's gonna be through Lebron.

That's what its going to be.

I have a feeling Lebron will be the reason the Bulls don't win a championship for a long time. I hate it.
Chicago will have to grow palm trees to bring another superstar here again any time soon unless we draft and develop a star like Rose.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Well at least it will be an exciting Finals I got OKC in 6.

Durant > LeBron

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Let me guess, everyone hates me now because I've seen the light?

roflbot.jpg

Everyone should at least agree that a Heat-Thunder matchup will be a hell of a lot more exciting that a Celtics-Thundeer matchup. :shrug:

Last edited:

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Heat are going to win the title. OKC doesn't have the team defense or rebounding to stop them.