Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The mods are playing prevent and smiling by keeping this thread up

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
cutler is way over rated by bears fans.

big fuckin deal he's tough. hes not clutch, always shits the bed when it matters most.

not entirely his fault though.

Not clutch???? You're mentally Special person. He has the best fourth quarter stats over the past several years than any qb in the league.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My God, some of you people are complete morons. Dump Cutler? Really? And who do you have in mind for a replacement? Draft a QB? Well, they've done that successfully all of one time in the last 50 years...so good luck with that. The only QB that has won more than Cutler was McMahon and he had just a few things going for him that Cutler doesn't like the best defense in NFL history, a great offensive line and the greatest HB in Bear history. Other than Mac, name one Bear QB in the last 50 years thats better than Cutler....you can't because there isn't one. Obviously, Chicago has never been a QB factory so when you get your hands on one, you might want to consider holding on to him.

This shitty logic again?

ABE GIBRON COULDN'T DEVELOP A QB SO THAT MEANS MARC TRESTMAN CAN'T!

Dr. Manhattan

Liked Posts:
Not clutch???? You're mentally Special person. He has the best fourth quarter stats over the past several years than any qb in the league.

I'm Special person huh? you are aware there is more than one quarter in a game, right?

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Serious?

If so, no.

Nexus 10

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you want to defend Cutler, by all means do so. But the truth helps, he's actually middle of the pack.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Cutlers guna be sined to a 4 yeer 120 millin dollr deal!!#1 jays groin at 100 percent is as good as josh mkowns groin at 80 percent or sumtin lyke that! idk bmarsh sed it!!1 chocago fans cant appreciate the best groin since sid douglass!!1 idiotz!

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
don_t_feed_the_troll.jpg

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm Special person huh? you are aware there is more than one quarter in a game, right?
He's right, you are Special person. The first 6games this season (when Cutler was healthy) he posted a 95 RTG. and a 4-2 first place record. No regression there. Actually it was a improvement from previous seasons.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
cutler is way over rated by bears fans.

big fuckin deal he's tough. hes not clutch, always shits the bed when it matters most.

not entirely his fault though.

Yes cutler is so fuckin overrated on this board it's ridiculous. He can throw 5 picks in a game and some dudes on this forum will blame everyone but Cutler.

I gave up on the Cutler debate a long time ago. Bears fans won't realize how garbage he is until we get a real leader behind center. The guy has ZERO intangibles.. ZERO, and on top of that he's fragile as hell. I just get tired of watching the same shit over & over.

Dr. Manhattan

Liked Posts:
He's right, you are Special person. The first 6games this season (when Cutler was healthy) he posted a 95 RTG. and a 4-2 first place record. No regression there. Actually it was a improvement from previous seasons.

I never said he regressed dip shit. dudes got soft skin, get over it. same ol fuckin jay

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutlers guna be sined to a 4 yeer 120 millin dollr deal!!#1 jays groin at 100 percent is as good as josh mkowns groin at 80 percent or sumtin lyke that! idk bmarsh sed it!!1 chocago fans cant appreciate the best groin since sid douglass!!1 idiotz!

You could be right, but at that salary, it won't be with the Bears.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But you can't blame the current regime in charge (Emery/Trestman) for the failures of the past.

That's a good point, D. But one good QB draft in my lifetime somehow doesn't instill a whole lot of faith. But I doubt that'll be a factor anytime soon as Trestman pretty much played his hand on Sunday....he prefered to stay with a banged up Cutler till it was too late which indicates that he has his guy.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never said he regressed dip shit. dudes got soft skin, get over it. same ol fuckin jay
The thread is about has Jay regressed this year. Not about how soft his skin is. Go post in the Noxema forums or something if you want to talk about how soft someones skin is.

Status
Not open for further replies.