The 2021 season has just ended....

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
What is an off year for you? I'm of the opinion that we marginally improve over last year with a better offense. That may not be reflected in our record (especially if we switch up the defense too), but I would bet that Trubisky takes a step forward under the new regime.

I wouldn't be shocked if we were 8-8 or better in year 2 if we heavily invested in receiver this offseason. "On schedule" for me is that we are competitive for the playoffs year 3.

Players doing wrong things because of a new system. Losing games that should've been won, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
I would hope the offense makes a great leap because of the terrible play calling this year.

If we switch defense, as in a complete tear down and rebuilt, I'll be pissed. If they want to go back but don't need a rebuild because it's only X% of the time that's OK. Although I like the way we are better.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Year one - We get a stud WR in the draft, another in FA and use Cohen and Howard properly. SB Win
Year two - Somewhat of a let down as we regress but still squeak in as a wild card team, turn it on and win our second SB.
Year three - Undefeated, another SB victory, first team in history to win 3 in a row. Nagy now in the same league with Belichick...
As we are hoisting the Lombardi for the third year in a row, I take my new Victoria secret fashion model bride to bed with a tear in my eye...

I like :cum:

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
In three years I want our team to be viewed like the Packers and Steelers. At the start of the year, you can pencil them in for a playoff berth. Maybe not a Super Bowl, but you can bet with confidence they'll be in the playoffs if healthy.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The 2021 season has just ended, and the Bears reign of NFC dominance is just beginning....