The Bears are 2 years away

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I was thinking the something similar, but instead I am going to smile and type....

"Welcome to Chicitysports.com ,OP!"

I agree with the two year theory in spirit.

I am of the mind that a GM needs three years to field his "vision" for the team. By the 2024 season, the blueprint should be there and then it's all fine tuning until the Super Bowl trophies start pouring in or you are out a job.
Relish here.

Chortle my balls.

Man... there are days when I don't think you guys get paid enough for the stupid shit you have to deal with on here. I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it. Money, or no money.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah, all of that should do it.
I Knew that..you already told us..?
10473.jpg

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Thrust here.

Let's not get into body shaming, Relish. And if Carter likes to wear bras so be it. I'm not looking underneath another man's shirt.

I once took a shit I'm a public bathroom and once the pressie was unleashed only them did I realize there was no toilet paper.

The guy next to me was reading the newspaper and had parts of it on the ground. I knocked on the stall wall," hey, do you mind"? Then used his paper to wipe my ass.

I didn't use the sports page, that's for sure.

Real men wipe their asses with newspaper when needed.
To each his own but......
Be careful sitting on public toilet stools....... without first laying toilet paper on the toilet stool. Ya never know who was sitting there before ya. Anyway....welcome to CCS (y)

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Before the unwashed masses get excited over a few paltry acquisitions that may or may not pan out it must be remembered the Bears had the absolute worst roster in not only professional football last year, it may have been the worst in the history of organized professional sports.

A few trades, free agent signings and draft choices is not going to turn this team around in one year.

No matter what other pundits say or think they know the Bears have the important piece in place, Justin Fields is legit, everything else is suspect, every area can still be improved there are no future Hall of Fame players on this team and nothing besides Fields to get excited for.

So before this forum gets carried away, this is a 5-12 team no matter who they draft. The talent level is improved but still not ready for prime time.

Its what Leif Garret has become with hopes of being David Cassidy one day.

Relish Sadoval- Remember 2006? Pepperidge Farm remembers...
Clint here.

not buying it. 11 wins.

Brendan Fraiser (The Whale) - "People are amazing!"

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Be careful sitting on public toilet stools....... without first laying toilet paper on the toilet stool. Ya never know who was sitting there before ya. Anyway....welcome to CCS (y)
Did you get a VD from a seat? If so, sorry bro.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just bring a can of Lysol and spray everywhere in the stall, but you shouldn’t be using public toilets. That’s the new Russian roulette.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CCS Posters:

Cry cry cry, Nc0gnet0 is derailing our threads about Bars fewtbah

Nc0gnet0:

Visits a thread about Bars fewtbah.......CCS Beckys are talking about public toilets...........

:youdontsay:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thrust here.

I gotta disagree with you relish, can I call you relish?

See Relish, the Bears have one of the best QBs in the league, cap room, and will surely draft the child eater Carter if he's there at nine. I think this is going to be a 12 win team with Carter and a 8 win team without.

Like I tell the hookers I get when I pull down my pants in front of them, "go big or go home". The Bears are a team of destiny.
I enjoy eating muffins.........
Do you enjoy sausage?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
These new gimmick posters are shit

Yo 1st Ballot. Be a HOFer and make me a new alt account., so I can bring balance to the force. Im too lazy to make another email..

DM me the details.

Ill edit the name, email, password..

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Did you get a VD from a seat? If so, sorry bro.

SMH. Nope....that's you're non-funny, goofy, erroneous projection ?️ . I was just trying to helpful in terms of being careful when using public facilities. Try to be more sincerely helpful , bro....be that guy.