Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Who the fuck said that?

We’ve improved ourselves with a below average starter. Says more about what came before and no one expects a miracle with the upcoming schedule.
I said justifying it to any degree, saying," We’ve improved ourselves with a below average starter," is partially justifying the move. You may not agree with the move but you are giving reason it makes a bit of sense.
On top of that, his last 3 seasons have been shit worse than the Bears have had, what makes that an improvement?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I said justifying it to any degree, saying," We’ve improved ourselves with a below average starter," is partially justifying the move. You may not agree with the move but you are giving reason it makes a bit of sense.
On top of that, his last 3 seasons have been shit worse than the Bears have had, what makes that an improvement?
Your dramatic finishing statement was:

'Anyone expecting 2015 to rise from the ashes has officially been Pace'd. '

No one has made a high expectations post that would indicate that. With this schedule, we're lucking to have a winning record or make the playoffs but it's also not outside the realm of possibility.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Your finishing statement was 'Anyone expecting 2015 to rise from the ashes has officially been Pace'd. ' No one has made a high expectations post. With this schedule, we're lucking to have a winning record or make the playoffs but it's also not outside the realm of possibility.
No more possible than if they ran Foles out there with some rookie in waiting. Actually less likely, because he pissed away $10M in cap space on the same fucking level QB he already had. Money he could have used, you know, to actually improve the team.

Dumbest move I have seen, at least in my remembered history.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
how many teams were jumping for Dalton after the BengalsTHE BENGALS decided he wasn’t even good enough to back up or mentor their incoming rookie.

We took everyone’s worst ex wife, you know the one that’s already been married a few times, and made them our new boo. Everyone and I mean everyone is laughing at us.

Dalton was released a month and a half after free agency and after the draft.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Foles and ran shouldn't be used in the same sentence. And just to reiterate, I am not a fan of Dalton. This tells me more about how they feel about Mitch and Foles.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No more possible than if they ran Foles out there with some rookie in waiting. Actually less likely, because he pissed away $10M in cap space on the same fucking level QB he already had. Money he could have used, you know, to actually improve the team.

Dumbest move I have seen, at least in my remembered history.

Might want to see a good eye doc about that. Sounds like you need a new perscription.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
how many teams were jumping for Dalton after the BengalsTHE BENGALS decided he wasn’t even good enough to back up or mentor their incoming rookie.

We took everyone’s worst ex wife, you know the one that’s already been married a few times, and made them our new boo. Everyone and I mean everyone is laughing at us.

"Not being good enough for the BENGALS of all teams" isn't an argument. They had the #1 overall pick. No average QB is going to keep his job when an NFL ready QB is drafted first overall. Had the Bengals not had that pick, Dalton wouldn't have gone anywhere.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I usually like to wait and see how things pans out but..... If Pace/Nagy are putting their jobs on the line with Dalton they should have just saved the time and resigned weeks ago.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh, the cherry on top AD also cost the Bears between a 4-5th rnd comp pick>

:cutty::cutty::cutty::cutty:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pats and arguably the Jags needed a QB and they said No Thanks.
LOL, when are the Jags drafting and NE signed Newton to a deal that could net him more. If the Bear were picking 1st, they wouldn't have signed him either.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Long term, not giving up all these picks could be a blessing especially if we get the right QB round 1.

I have confidence in Pace to finally get the right QB. :ROFLMAO:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Took all of 24 hrs for the signing to become all of sports gold standard for stupid.

This is in reference to IU's Archie Miller buyout.
1616070380786.png