The Bears offer for Russell Wilson was FICTION

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fricken Hal Urlacher - hiz faultz.
View attachment 10861
Top 30 Jurassic Park 1993 Welcome To Jurassic Park GIFs | Find the best GIF  on Gfycat

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Now people are believing what Chris Fucking Simms has to say over legit media people like A.Schefter...LOL.

Chris Simms....Hahaha

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I dont really care at this point. They either did try and failed or didn't and failed anyways. All I know is short of a deep playoff run Pace and Nagy better be fired next offseason

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Now people are believing what Chris Fucking Simms has to say over legit media people like A.Schefter...LOL.

Chris Simms....Hahaha
Ahhh yes, Adam Shefter, the guy who basically steals stories from local beat writers and pawns it off as his own story. Shocked the Ryan Pace apologist refuses to even leave it open for discussion.

Who is your real team? Because with the way you slob Pace, im starting to think its not the Bears.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I've never really listened to Simms but I gotta say I kinda like him. Seems pretty down to earth and has some good perspective.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ahhh yes, Adam Shefter, the guy who basically steals stories from local beat writers and pawns it off as his own story. Shocked the Ryan Pace apologist refuses to even leave it open for discussion.

Who is your real team? Because with the way you slob Pace, im starting to think its not the Bears.

Ummmmmmmm you do realize that right at this moment you're slobbing all over Chris Fucking Simms' cock right? Hahaha

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
This idiot just cut Kyle Fuller.