The Bears versus the Packers game I viewed last night was entirely ****ing Rubbish

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
What's rubbish is a grown man drinking boxed wine in his mothers home then using her as an alarm clock.

Get an apartment, bottle of whiskey, and an alarm clock.

In that order ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha, very funny and amusing I'm sure to just **** all over the choice of refreshment I had last evening, not even talking any football and just trolling me because I don't drink "tough" "guy" alcohol choices like whisky or beer but I barely even drink alcohol at all, ever, and if I am at my mom's she doesn't even allow hard liquor drinks into her home, did you guys ever think of that? Hhhhhmmmmmmm?

I guess not. And wine is all she had, white or red and I would be even more sick today if I went with red so I guess I'm not as irresponsible as you want to say after-all, am I? Let's focus on football talk and stop with this off-topic funmaking it is literally seriously irritating and annoying.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha, very funny and amusing I'm sure to just **** all over the choice of refreshment I had last evening, not even talking any football and just trolling me because I don't drink "tough" "guy" alcohol choices like whisky or beer but I barely even drink alcohol at all, ever, and if I am at my mom's she doesn't even allow hard liquor drinks into her home, did you guys ever think of that? Hhhhhmmmmmmm?

I guess not. And wine is all she had, white or red and I would be even more sick today if I went with red so I guess I'm not as irresponsible as you want to say after-all, am I? Let's focus on football talk and stop with this off-topic funmaking it is literally seriously irritating and annoying.

They're annoying? Did you reread your abortion you typed up at the beginning of this thread?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Change your handle to box'o'wine.

Da fuck you thinking?

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
@VashalasX My advice: stop drinking. There are no real benefits to it. And if it interferes with your life, you have a problem. You should also try to become more independent.

Issues

Liked Posts:
To the OP, your life is much more important than a Bears game. I lost a half dozen jobs coming in "drunker than a skunk". I received 2 DUI's, battery charge and controlled substance charge that led me to a short stay in CookCounty Jail. Alcohol is a serious drug. I now just drink on special holidays and stick to light beers.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I was awakened today by my mom after my alarm failed to wake me up on time to call off of work in a timely manner because I fell asleep on her couch last night subsequently to literally consuming a halve-box of white wine, and am not having the best day because my boss is upset with me (understandably) and is making me come in on Saturday even though I had actually requested tomorrow off from work so this is just not a great day but considering I have nothing to do because my boss said he literally did not want to see my face today

Lol not going to lie, this reminded me of growing up in Bridgeport on so many levels.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No shit, who drinks wine?

Boxed Wine is for winos, and 50 Shades of Grey reading soccer moms/divorcees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll never understand why people drink so much that they can't make it to work on time because being a good employee is very important in life and shows responsibility let alone expecting to have one's mother wake them up when they are an adult and should be able to do that on their own this is just very disturbing and a generation thing I think.

Nope. Ran/owned a business for 28 years with 50-60 employees. People drink that much every day of the week. They have other non drug or alcohol issues that keep them from being on time every day. Not generational. People are people. Shit happens and it's usually a BS. excuse, alcohol or not.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was awakened today by my mom after my alarm failed to wake me up on time to call off of work in a timely manner because I fell asleep on her couch last night subsequently to literally consuming a halve-box of white wine, and am not having the best day because my boss is upset with me (understandably) and is making me come in on Saturday even though I had actually requested tomorrow off from work so this is just not a great day but considering I have nothing to do because my boss said he literally did not want to see my face today, I will do the post-game write-up for what I do remember seeing.

1. The bears are going literally no-where with MIKE GLENNON under centre. He is literally the worst quarterback I have ever seen play for the bears and quite possibly the worst QB I will ever hopefully see play for the bears. He had TWO TURNOVERS that I saw, both getting AARON RODGERS really easy TDs. Then he had TWO more turnovers attributed to him also, later on in the game which I do not remember seeing but I firmly believe he was likely most probably the cause of those as well. He is ****ing terrible and I now have no idea if JOHN FOX will ever understand why he is still playing him and why he didn't bench him after the first half-time.

2. I will never understand how they call a rain-delay and give this game more than one half-time. They say it was lightening out but how is a player going to be hit by lightening when they are not anywhere near as tall as the top of the stadium? Also, don't they have lightening rods for this kind of thing? I mean, it's 2017 and we haven't figured this out as a technological advancement in our society in 2017? Are you ****ing kidding me?

3. The refs were absolutely entirely ****ing RUBBISH! I knew from the first drive that AARON RODGERS would have this game regardlessly of the Bears performance because they simpley do not ever call the PACKERS for holding penalties on OL, NEVER! Also saw later on in the game a Bull**** Pass-interference call, and somehow the Bears OL gets all sorts of holding penalties called on them when they are a top 4 OL and the PACKERS are not even rank-able due to not even playing any TACKLES, just GUARDS at those spots.

4. The only thing I enjoyed because there was not much to actually appreciate was the HARD-NOSED plays by our Defense, where we basically injured any PACKER we could, all night long. And that is EXACTLY what happens when players play frustrated because JOHN FOX can't give them the QB that can win, and the REFS make up bad calls that put the Bears at a competitive dis-advantage. I mean, if they don't let the D play, that is what happens. That hit on ADAMS, I mean, that hit was literally a thing of BEEEEAAAAAUUUUTTTTYYYY. Say what you want, say it's a dirty hit but that is ENTIRELY on the REFS who call-after-call set the team back unfairly and make the D want to take out the aggression in the only way possible, by wreaking literal havoc and hurt on their opponents. If there's any guy who deserves a game-ball for the bears it's Danny Trevathean. I rewound that hit over and over again and played in slow-motion It was like Ballet the way he crowned that guy's neck backwards and made the guy's mouthpiece protection fly right out of his head. Absolutely stunning and that is what real football looks like when the REFS try to fix the game. I don't think it was intentional though, like he doesn't want to actually kill that Adams guy but man was it fun to watch. Hope Adams is okay and he did put his thumbs up so I'm sure he is going to be just fine.

5. It's Trubisky time. He is going to start against the Vikings I'm predicting it right now, right here. There is no way I will understand if he doesn't, no-how. It is going down, and Glennon is going to be on the bench where he will be for the rest of the season, until he's cut next year. I don't care what TONY ROMO has to say, MIKE GLENNON ****ing SUCKS.

The OP is just making stuff up anyway. None of what he said happened. It's just what people do on the internet.

So the Glennon turnovers, the Trevathan hit, all that stuff was just this kids imagination?

Off topic, I misspelled the hell out of Trevathan, so Firefox suggested I go with Carpathian. I looked it up, now it wants me to change his real name to Leviathan. Carpathian Leviathan would be the best NFL name of all time, worthy of the East/West College Bowl. Thank you Firefox.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
You drank white boxed wine? What, are you recovering from a hysterectomy?

Vashina. It all makes sense now.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd....

e8k3yt.jpg