The Black Unicorn - Mondays 5pm on the Score (B&B)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hey, why did you hang up on that guy the other day that was trying to make a point about the defense being better with Lovie but you just kept interupting him? Rude...

I thought it might be Rodney :shrug:

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
And you sound dumb enough to be a caller, so it's all good.

Nice job flinging insults and evading the conversation. Didn't you call someone else out for doing the same thing earlier in this thread? Yeah, I think you did. Hypocrite.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nice job flinging insults and evading the conversation. Didn't you call someone else out for doing the same thing earlier in this thread? Yeah, I think you did. Hypocrite.

what do you think I'm evading?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Who ya crappin?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
what do you think I'm evading?

The conversation about your roll on the radio. This is a sort of summary of the multiple posts between us. As many people in here state, or joke: they think you're dan bernstein. I mentioned I think you are part of the show based upon your promotion of the bennett show. I never meant to get into a discussion about that, but you decided to go forward with it by pointing out that you're not Bernstein (not something I actually said FWIW) and that there are fans of the show, just what you are. This doesn't make you Dan Bernstein. I then pointed out that a) I never said you were; and b) you clearly ignored the reason for my belief. You then called me an idiot.

Look, I agree, this is a stupid fucking conversation. But we are in it. Short of tracing your IP address, or whatever else needs to be done that I don't know how to do, I have no way of proving my belief. But it is my belief, so get over it. What is stupid though is the fact that you are arguing my opinion. Sorry dude, if you don't work on the radio show and do not want people to think you do, don't regurgitate the shit they say as if you formed the opinion yourself.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The conversation about your roll on the radio. This is a sort of summary of the multiple posts between us. As many people in here state, or joke: they think you're dan bernstein. I mentioned I think you are part of the show based upon your promotion of the bennett show. I never meant to get into a discussion about that, but you decided to go forward with it by pointing out that you're not Bernstein (not something I actually said FWIW) and that there are fans of the show, just what you are. This doesn't make you Dan Bernstein. I then pointed out that a) I never said you were; and b) you clearly ignored the reason for my belief. You then called me an idiot.

Look, I agree, this is a stupid fucking conversation. But we are in it. Short of tracing your IP address, or whatever else needs to be done that I don't know how to do, I have no way of proving my belief. But it is my belief, so get over it. What is stupid though is the fact that you are arguing my opinion. Sorry dude, if you don't work on the radio show and do not want people to think you do, don't regurgitate the shit they say as if you formed the opinion yourself.

I "promoted" the Bennett show because he's fucking hilarious, not because it's in my business interests to do so. If anyone is dumb enough to think I'm Bernstein or someone else at the Score, that's their problem, not mine lol.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I "promoted" the Bennett show because he's fucking hilarious, not because it's in my business interests to do so. If anyone is dumb enough to think I'm Bernstein or someone else at the Score, that's their problem, not mine lol.

Exactly.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I was Dan Bernstein I would be on the air right now.

I don't know how you're doing it. You're very cleaver. But I will get to the bottom of it.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually agree with you on the Bob thing. The poor old guy is clearly not all there and I find their usage of him to be somewhat exploitative.

Having said that, I do like it when the producers drop the "hello derrrr" soundbyte. That can be funny.

ESPN1000 is boring as shit. You should consider making the switch.

If i listen in the morning then I tune to the score. I don't care for BB in general but I will flip over during commercials or when W&S are talking baseball. I generally turn back to W&S on ESPN1000 When I hear B&B start to be condescending to a caller or when Bob is on. In other words , it usually doesn't take long for me to switch back. I don't care for their style or how they talk down to everyone. Radio hosts disagree with callers on every show I listen to without being dicks about it and I guess thats what I prefer.

And then theres the fact that I don't find Terry funny.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I disagree that waddle and silvy is better than B&B.

We've heard Bennett on the radio many times already. He's nuts and it's hilarious.

If I was Dan Bernstein I would be on the air right now.

I think that about covers it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I think you are trying to say is that Cuter is elite. Right?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
B&B both suck. How anyone finds them "hilarious" is beyond me.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
B&B both suck. How anyone finds them "hilarious" is beyond me.

They can be irritating, pompous, know it all, dbags, but they can also be pretty fucking funny.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I think you are trying to say is that Cuter is elite. Right?

Does Cuter pass to Jeffries?

And was that slip Freudian in nature? What do we need to know?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I can see it. Bennett watching Monster Inc. bonus footage with his kids and Partysaurus Rex comes on. I bet he was like hmmm, what if I add Marty instead of party. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro