The Black Unicorn - Mondays 5pm on the Score (B&B)

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will use the magic of podcasts to listen to both

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will use the magic of podcasts to listen to both

You'll have to listen to the Cutler show live and get the Bennett show on podcast. I don't think espn does podcasts.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'll have to listen to the Cutler show live and get the Bennett show on podcast. I don't think espn does podcasts.

They usually have the Cutler show for re-listen by Monday night or Tuesday morning.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally, I love them both but Jay is the QB. Gotta listen to him.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are you guys so easily hurt in the butt from any remark Bearmick makes about Cutler?

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I can tell you that isn't the case.

Listening to Cutler's sophomoric sarcasm and struggling to read a car commercial

Or

Listening to Bennett's random crazy hilarity.

Pretty easy choice for me.

I don't know I guess I'd just like to listen to Cutler.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

Actually the espn radio app on demand section usually has the shows available to listen to within an hour.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the B&B&B show should be a nice grouping.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I think the B&B&B show should be a nice grouping.

Bennett may not understand the long winded smarmy self-aggrandizing questions/statements that Dan ask

I will check out both.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bernstien can get obtuse so who knows where the trail may lead with Bennett.

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
Took them a year to realize or get a guest, to try and compete with the Cutler show in some fashion.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

I don't know how true this rumor is but i heard that Bears players kind of unofficially boycotted the Score and most just refused to go on that station. I know personally i wouldn't go on a sports station that hated my QB because of his " Jerk Face " and tried to get as many Bear fans to do the same. So it does make some sense.

Anyway, as much as i love to hear Bennett talk i hope he realizes what the Score is and ditches them fast.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I don't know how true this rumor is but i heard that Bears players kind of unofficially boycotted the Score and most just refused to go on that station. I know personally i wouldn't go on a sports station that hated my QB because of his " Jerk Face " and tried to get as many Bear fans to do the same. So it does make some sense.

Anyway, as much as i love to hear Bennett talk i hope he realizes what the Score is and ditches them fast.

Not true. Peanut was on the score as a cohost once a week with Lawrence Holmes, and they did have Bears guests throughout the season.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know how true this rumor is /we but i heard that Bears players kind of unofficially boycotted the Score and most just refused to go on that station. I know personally i wouldn't go on a sports station that hated my QB because of his " Jerk Face " and tried to get as many Bear fans to do the same. And BTW, that's where the Jerk face thing came from, the Score.

Wow. Where to even begin with this?

First of all, a ton of players, both former and present, appear on a variety of shows on the Score, including the B&B show. Also, there is no "Cutler hate"; there is less-than-serious jibes about anything and everyone. None of it is malicious.

I would say the Score in general and B&B in particular is probably not the best choice for the uptight fan who takes football far too seriously.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No, we're still talking about radio shows. I wasn't the one who brought up Cutler.

If it makes you feel any better, I would listen to Bennett over Forte too.

I doubt Forte would score any viewers

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
martellus is a real american that fights for the rights of every man

Eriebearfan

Liked Posts:
Why are the fanboys getting offended? Is it really that much of a stretch to say that Bennett is more entertaining to listen to than Cutler? Goodness me.

Cutler is Elite radio