The Bulls Should Go After Boozer?

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
OK, as youve been hearing, Bosh may decide to go to Cleveland and Toronto is insisting on Noah. So, if Bosh goes to Cleveland, Miami is then going after Boozer. We can pre-empt them. It doesnt look like Bosh to Chicago is happenig and Boozer is a better rebounder anyway.

The only thing this would prevent is us getting both Wade and Bron which isnt realistic anyway. But it does increase our chances with one or the other.

Thoughts?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was talking about this yesterday. I would just do it already. It makes things easier on us too because we can actually afford to grab Boozer and then sign Wade to the max.

Boozer could be more pricey if we wait for LeBron to announce where hes going. But maybe the Bulls feel like they are still in this. Supposedly they are still talking to the Raps about a S&T for Bosh.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Yes. Anytime and I just discussed this on the sports chat. This is exactly what the Bulls should do.

I'll be really disappointed if they don't and Boozer ends up going to Miami with Wade.

It also seems like a team that might take Deng. Cant say for sure on that though. I know they have Kirilenko on the books but, still, Deng could help them. But even if not, the consensus on Boozers price tag is around 13 or 14 million which gives us room to still sign a max free agent.

I like Boozer better I think anyway. The only think Bosh has going for him in my eyes is his commitment from James/Wade to play with him.

Part of me is pissed at the FO for sitting on their handes and part of me is really admiring them for their poker face. Hopefully, the FO is playing this correctly.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It also seems like a team that might take Deng. Cant say for sure on that though. I know they have Kirilenko on the books but, still, Deng could help them. But even if not, the consensus on Boozers price tag is around 13 or 14 million which gives us room to still sign a max free agent.

I like Boozer better I think anyway. The only think Bosh has going for him in my eyes is his commitment from James/Wade to play with him.

Part of me is pissed at the FO for sitting on their handes and part of me is really admiring them for their poker face. Hopefully, the FO is playing this correctly.

I think Utah is trying to dump some salary though. I doubt they take Deng.

They havent sat on their hands. Theyve been going for the gusto.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did you ever watch the movie "It's a Beautiful Mind." Remember when Nash told his boys not to go for the prettiest girl because everyone goes for her. Nash instead went for her friends who were still pretty but not quite as much. This is exactly what he have in front of us.. We don't need Bosh but we do need at least Boozer.

Never seen it but i understand what youre saying and i agree.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Did you ever watch the movie "It's a Beautiful Mind." Remember when Nash told his boys not to go for the prettiest girl because everyone goes for her. Nash instead went for her friends who were still pretty but not quite as much. This is exactly what he have in front of us.. We don't need Bosh but we do need at least Boozer.

Great analogy!

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
i think we should go after him, but in the same time i want Bosh. he is the best pf in the class.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes he is undoubtedly the best. But his delay is going to end up raping several teams and I'd prefer the Bulls not be one of them.
This. Go after Boozer right now and let Bosh go. Bosh doesn't want to play in Cleveland and rather play in Chicago, N.J or Miami(least likely) so we still have a chance but he is too busy waiting on Lebron.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
I so sick & tired of this procrastination. I know there will be decisions made tmrw & Thursday but come one you know. The longer the Bulls wait the less of a chance we have at getting a good FA or evengoof role players.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Whos waiting? We dont even know what the Bulls are doing. Theyve kept everything under wraps since the beginning.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I agree.Adding a top player like Boozer could only help our chance at getting Bron or Wade.

methusala

Liked Posts:

Funny, as UD and Crystallas and any other ISH heads here can attest, I've been saying the same thing for months, just different wording.

I believe it was the Bulls need to go find a wifey, Prime Halle Berry style, instead of trying to go after some Heidi Montag type broad.